Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Just got back from the newstand,

TRUCK TREND has a yellow FJC on the cover.
Also a multipage article, including some "new" stats...
$22-27K ESTIMATE
Their comments about the 4x4 options seem outdated.

Check it out!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After further review, this could be the same article posted in a few other mags as well this month.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well give up some of the information already and where are the pics?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Percy said:
Well give up some of the information already and where are the pics?

uh, I actually posted this in the wrong section.....
my bad, Percy!

The stats do include the BFG AT KO as the standard tire offered .....but I know that can't be right....

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey is there any news on whether or not the FJ will come with BF all-terrains? Or do you think it is just going to be a package situation?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Royal said:
hey is there any news on whether or not the FJ will come with BF all-terrains? Or do you think it is just going to be a package situation?

UH OH, here we go again!
I have talked with everybody I can find about that very question. There is no info on the tires...yet. A few of us are planning BFG AT tire purchases right away, if they are not available as an option.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you look at the picture of the interior, I noticed that the colored door inserts on the panels were black. I thought it came with the color of the car on the door inserts. All the photos from SEMA and Ojai appear to have that, I REALLY hope they keep color in the interior. It gives the interior it's character.

·
Registered
166 Posts
marketable said:
If you look at the picture of the interior, I noticed that the colored door inserts on the panels were black. I thought it came with the color of the car on the door inserts. All the photos from SEMA and Ojai appear to have that, I REALLY hope they keep color in the interior. It gives the interior it's character.
no one may believe this but i think it's actually 2 different yellow fj's in the truck trend issue. in one shot you see the big woofer. i'm almost certain that the only way to get that 9th speaker is to get all option packages. when you do this you'll get radio and cruise control on the steering wheel. the steering wheel pictured has no such controls and yes the interior passenger door is black, no yellow shown.

in another thread someone asked about the interior trim option. i think that getting the interior of the doors the same body color as the exterior IS the interior trim option. and to get thet ya gotta get a loaded up truck. my humble assesment of the truck trend pictures - two different yellow fj's, one a base truck and the other loaded up with all options.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yoyoyo said:
no one may believe this but i think it's actually 2 different yellow fj's in the truck trend issue. in one shot you see the big woofer. i'm almost certain that the only way to get that 9th speaker is to get all option packages. when you do this you'll get radio and cruise control on the steering wheel. the steering wheel pictured has no such controls and yes the interior passenger door is black, no yellow shown.

in another thread someone asked about the interior trim option. i think that getting the interior of the doors the same body color as the exterior IS the interior trim option. and to get thet ya gotta get a loaded up truck. my humble assesment of the truck trend pictures - two different yellow fj's, one a base truck and the other loaded up with all options.

Actually they are showing the blue one, check out the blue dash insert.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts