Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sick!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Note to all video posters: No matter how cool you think your thrash metal music makes the video... we would rather hear the motor, the tires, the spotter... anything but the damn music

Otherwise, cool "FJ" ;)

EDIT: This (lighthearted) comment ^ is intended for those making the video... not those sharing ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Scale was a little off but at least they were going for the FJ look. Awesome buggy for sure.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
What's FJ about it? Engine doesn't sound like it. Suspension certainly isn't. It's a great buggy though.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Is any buggy anything more than a totally custom rig thats called some vehicle that most people will recognize?
If anything, I'd called it a chevy buggy since it sounds like it has a vette engine in it. If that thing had a RR emblem on it will it become a RR?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
That thing is BAD @SS!!!!:rocker:

....the vid might have been better without the yelling.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Nice looking rig but I couldn't hear the engine except when he was flooring it out of the toilet bowl...

...more engine tones and less gutiars.
You can say THAT again.

Nice looking rig but I couldn't hear the engine except when he was flooring it out of the toilet bowl...

...more engine tones and less gutiars.

Thanks!:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
: ( I tried to turn down the music a little more but the editing software would have muted the song.

I'll take song recommendations for my next video:

Note to all video posters: No matter how cool you think your thrash metal music makes the video... we would rather hear the motor, the tires, the spotter... anything but the damn music

Otherwise, cool "FJ" ;)

EDIT: This (lighthearted) comment ^ is intended for those making the video... not those sharing ;)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
: ( I tried to turn down the music a little more but the editing software would have muted the song.

I'll take song recommendations for my next video:
I wouldn't mind if the video had no music at all. I want to hear engine, tires, creaks, thuds, and the spotter-if possible. :)

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Cool

·
Premium Member
6,533 Posts
Same here. Bag the music, let's hear the machine.

DEWFPO

1 - 20 of 24 Posts