Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST CAN DO WITH THEIR FJ CRUISER ;)

ENJOOOOY :D

FYI, THEY DO IT WITH FJ's, LAND CRUISERS, NISSAN SAFARI, HILUX AND ALOT MORE...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
That's cool. There is another clip similar to that one. Some nutbag in an FJ go's in a tight circle faster & faster & gets it up like that. Gotta have a set of brass balls to do that.:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I remember watching Joie Chitwood do that at a county fair in PA when I was a young kid in the late '60s or early '70s. I wasn't more than 10, so I don't remember what cars they drove in his show.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sticking your head out of the sun roof in the 2nd video has to be a pretty dumb thing to do. Imagine if it rolled over.

Then again they are driving SUV's on two wheels, at that point I guess you throw logic out of the window. :p

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Sticking your head out of the sun roof in the 2nd video has to be a pretty dumb thing to do. Imagine if it rolled over.

Then again they are driving SUV's on two wheels, at that point I guess you throw logic out of the window. :p
That would leave an "interesting" skid mark on the pavement.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
No matter what vehicle you are in and where you live, what they are doing take a good bit of skill. I can't even do that on a 4wheeler, too scared :lol:

Woodsman, i've actually seen what kind of skidmark something like that would leave. It was from a car crash that happened one night right in front of me on the interstate. I stopped immediately and ran to check on the two people inside. Not a pretty site. :(

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Been to Dubai and they do have excessive amounts of $ there by the look of the place. Saw lots of FJ's too (all on 4 wheels) and none of them had roof racks. just thought it was weird after seeing so many and not one had one...

I guess if you dont have places to wheel, you have to come up with different ways to entertain yourself. Down here in Australia, people drag race hand tools like circular saws...:lol:

:cheers:

·
fka rsidey
926 Posts
What's up with the guy driving the Nissan? Can honestly say I wasn't expecting him to come screaming in like that.....I about spit coffee.
:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts