Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeep advertisement on the Toyota FJ Cruiser forum ???
Is it my browser? my computer? Im confused....

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really..no joke..its on this page...right uder the sponsors banner ads....kinda odd

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm hurt i'm really really hurt. :ninja: I thought this was my save heaven , It was bad enough having to listen to those guys on the trail ( you arn't going to wheel that thing are ya ) . It makes no sence to me and it's a shame. :mofo:

·
Registered
396 Posts
jeep finally added FJ Cruiser to their addwords advertising on Google. Looks liek they saw how many FJs sold last year!:roller:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm hurt i'm really really hurt. :ninja: I thought this was my save heaven , It was bad enough having to listen to those guys on the trail ( you arn't going to wheel that thing are ya ) . It makes no sence to me and it's a shame. :mofo:
So whats the explanation??
Is this forum not dedicated to the FJ ?
Try this on the Harley Davidson forums....ads for Suzuki???
I think not.
Its actually harmless , but its very , very wierd.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess there has to be some way to pay for the bandwidth we suck up. I just ignore the ads, unless it pertains to something I have an interest in.
Yeah....Kinda like ignoring the Iraq flag flying over the whitehouse....j/k

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Just keep those kind of things to yourself next time. Please

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
So whats the explanation??
Is this forum not dedicated to the FJ ?
Try this on the Harley Davidson forums....ads for Suzuki???
I think not.
Its actually harmless , but its very , very wierd.
Try the other way around! I also own a Suzuki C90 and get Harley ads posted on those forums all the time!

What the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?
The position of the dirtbag.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Try the other way around! I also own a Suzuki C90 and get Harley ads posted on those forums all the time!

What the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?
The position of the dirtbag.

Ouch!! as a Harley rider of 20 years. Friends only let friends ride 4 wheel rice burners :)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Ouch!! as a Harley rider of 20 years. Friends only let friends ride 4 wheel rice burners :)
The FJ is my first "Jap" car and the Suzi is my 3rd Jap bike. I have several friends who own Harley's and each and every one of them complains about taking it back to the dealer to get something or another fixed. The only thing I've ever had to go back to the dealer for was my plates!

When American manufacturers get their heads out of their tails and improve their products then maybe I'd consider buying one. Harley, Ford, Jeep, GM, ad infinitum ad nauseum... Why do you think we have several former American vehicle owners who switched to a different brand? Certainly wasn't for the huge rebate or the low financing! I paid over $30k for my FJ, the most I've ever spent on a vehicle in my entire life! I couldn't afford the $50k plus repairs needed for the H3!:zzz:

·
Registered
106 Posts
The FJ is my first "Jap" car and the Suzi is my 3rd Jap bike. I have several friends who own Harley's and each and every one of them complains about taking it back to the dealer to get something or another fixed. The only thing I've ever had to go back to the dealer for was my plates!

When American manufacturers get their heads out of their tails and improve their products then maybe I'd consider buying one. Harley, Ford, Jeep, GM, ad infinitum ad nauseum... Why do you think we have several former American vehicle owners who switched to a different brand? Certainly wasn't for the huge rebate or the low financing! I paid over $30k for my FJ, the most I've ever spent on a vehicle in my entire life! I couldn't afford the $50k plus repairs needed for the H3!:zzz:
whoa! champ slow down. recognize an opinion and also recognize the fact that nothing was stated about one brand of scooter or auto being more reliable then the other, you started that soapbox. As far as Harley's being unreliable man lets not go there. You could if it was the old AMF days but been damn good motors since the evo's. Lastly 50k for a H3? wow must be on damn amazing H3! As far as autos go 30k is cheap for a car anymore. If it make's you feel better all my cars are foreign built. But I only prefer American v-twins...Again my opinion:cheers:

·
Banned
419 Posts

Amen Brother !!

·
Banned
419 Posts
whoa! champ slow down. recognize an opinion and also recognize the fact that nothing was stated about one brand of scooter or auto being more reliable then the other, you started that soapbox. As far as Harley's being unreliable man lets not go there. You could if it was the old AMF days but been damn good motors since the evo's. Lastly 50k for a H3? wow must be on damn amazing H3! As far as autos go 30k is cheap for a car anymore. If it make's you feel better all my cars are foreign built. But I only prefer American v-twins...Again my opinion:cheers:
Harleys still suck if you actually put any miles on them.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I asked for this topic not to come up again .:flame: :flame:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts