Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Momma Jelopy said I can buy an Fj now that she's cruising around in her new mini. My business is now open to the lowest bidder. I would like to order a VooDoo Blue 4X4, AT with CQ and UP only. No port options. I don't care if it takes a few months to take delivery. This is your chance to make an out of area sale to someone who can wait. It would be like free money for you even if you want to quote me invoice.;) I'm in Portland and work at the Toyota facility a couple times a month. I'm wondering say, if your a dealer in Colorado and you give me the best offer. Is there a way we could arrange pick up at the port or at a local dealer? We can deal in this thread or go private message. Thank you for your consideration.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Jelopy said:
Momma Jelopy said I can buy an Fj now that she's cruising around in her new mini. My business is now open to the lowest bidder. I would like to order a VooDoo Blue 4X4, AT with CQ and UP only. No port options. I don't care if it takes a few months to take delivery. This is your chance to make an out of area sale to someone who can wait. It would be like free money for you even if you want to quote me invoice.;) I'm in Portland and work at the Toyota facility a couple times a month. I'm wondering say, if your a dealer in Colorado and you give me the best offer. Is there a way we could arrange pick up at the port or at a local dealer? We can deal in this thread or go private message. Thank you for your consideration.
You better move fast before you piss her off and she pulls the plug :D Get in touch of Longo Toyota or calfj !Longo did him a deal ,He flew down from Nor Cal to So Cal to pick it up....Hurry though you know you will **** up in the next week :eek:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oldawg said:
You better move fast before you piss her off and she pulls the plug :D Get in touch of Longo Toyota or calfj !Longo did him a deal ,He flew down from Nor Cal to So Cal to pick it up....Hurry though you know you will **** up in the next week :eek:
She's out of town for 4 day's going to Nashville Tennessee.:p Hey, any dealers in Nashville that have one? I'm sure she wouldn't mind the 3-4 day drive back to Oregon.:D Southern Cal would be the farthest I would go. It would be better if I could just grab it off the ship up here first though.;)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Jelopy said:
She's out of town for 4 day's going to Nashville Tennessee.:p Hey, any dealers in Nashville that have one? I'm sure she wouldn't mind the 3-4 day drive back to Oregon.:D Southern Cal would be the farthest I would go. It would be better if I could just grab it off the ship up here first though.;)
Not 100% sure but I think RoverGGm is in Nashville...Hummm

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
I am in Nashville, have two Black and one Voodoo staged for delivery right now......already spoken for. We have a considerable number of forum visitors as customers.

I had an initial allocation of around 26 and all are gone outside of a BC loaded demo unit (not for sale). We are the largest dealer of 37 states, but the shelf life of an FJ in Nashville is measured in hours, not days.

Now we are pre-sold through about the first 41 allocated units. I will be glad to help in any way possible, but they just don't sit around here. (which actually can get us more quicker)

LOVE YA, MEAN IT!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RoverGGM said:
I am in Nashville, have two Black and one Voodoo staged for delivery right now......already spoken for. We have a considerable number of forum visitors as customers.

I had an initial allocation of around 26 and all are gone outside of a BC loaded demo unit (not for sale). We are the largest dealer of 37 states, but the shelf life of an FJ in Nashville is measured in hours, not days.

Now we are pre-sold through about the first 41 allocated units. I will be glad to help in any way possible, but they just don't sit around here. (which actually can get us more quicker)

LOVE YA, MEAN IT!
I'm thinking I'll be better off finding a small market dealer who will want a sale. Like I said, I have no problem waiting, even a few months. Question Rover- Would it even be possible to arrange a port pickup, or is it mandatory that the dealer actually recieve the rig on their lot?

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
"A" dealer has to deliver the vehicle. When we do courtesy deliveries for pharma co's for instance, their actual selling dealer/Toyota fleet arranges delivery and PDI at our facility, but it is his "sale" not ours.

I would find a forum member/dealer I could trust a little closer than us in Nashville, the wife will get mighty grumpy driving that far alone. :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RoverGGM said:
"A" dealer has to deliver the vehicle. When we do courtesy deliveries for pharma co's for instance, their actual selling dealer/Toyota fleet arranges delivery and PDI at our facility, but it is his "sale" not ours.
That opens up an option then, it would be possible.
..... the wife will get mighty grumpy driving that far alone. :)
I was joking about having her drive from Nashville to Portland. I don't think that would go over too well.:D
Just want to say thanx again RoverGGM, you are a wealth of knowledge here and a credit to your profession.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't want to make anyone mad, but I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser for sale, I bought it because it was the only one avialable at the time and I believed I could not get another for a while. It is a yelow 6 speed with option package number 1, Since buying it I had bought a another one with automatic because my girlfirend could not drive it. So this one must go, it has 1220 miles. I am open to offers. It is a great SUV and attracts attention where ever it goes. Please email me and let's talk. email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PHP:
"At this time we are not taking orders.  This will be something you will run into
with all the dealerships.  Toyota is sending all 4X4 this year.  We receive what
they send us.  We are selling at MSRP. No more no less.  
I can update you as our inventory comes in. We have a waiting list of about 15
customers at this time.  The process is very easy to purchase when the vehicle
arrives.  
If you would like, I can update you as we receive our FJ Cruisers."
My first reply back from a Portland area dealer.
PHP:
"At this time we are not taking orders.  This will be something you will run into
with all the dealerships."
We'll see.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jrinvent said:
I don't want to make anyone mad, but I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser for sale, I bought it because it was the only one avialable at the time and I believed I could not get another for a while. It is a yelow 6 speed with option package number 1, Since buying it I had bought a another one with automatic because my girlfirend could not drive it. So this one must go, it has 1220 miles. I am open to offers. It is a great SUV and attracts attention where ever it goes. Please email me and let's talk. email me at [email protected]
You should start your own thread in the for sale section. You might want to give your location. I would think you won't have any problem getting rid of this one for anyone who wants a sun fusion (yellow).

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Jelopy said:
You should start your own thread in the for sale section. You might want to give your location. I would think you won't have any problem getting rid of this one for anyone who wants a sun fusion (yellow).
Can you say Troll :eek: Isnt a valid e-mail address

1 - 12 of 12 Posts