Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
is there a dedicated thread or very active thread for posting pictures of frame rust on a possible purchase? i found a midwest FJ with some rust, but i dont think its "too" bad, but i may be looking at it through rose colored glasses.
Not that I'm aware of, but feel free to message me the ad and I'd be happy to take a look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2008 FJ with 11K original miles. always garaged. Highway miles only. $10k in aftermarket mods. First Class Custom Off Road shop did the work. Manual trans. Black with White roof.
Old Man Emu 3" lift and suspension.
ARB Front Bumper with Warn Winch
ARB Roof Rack
ARB Diff Locks
ARB on board air compressor
American Racing Black Teflon wheels
Goodyear Wrangler tires
Matching Spare Tire and Wheel
Immaculate Condition.
What is my best method of getting this sold to the right party. I know the mods may not be for everyone but it is first class. Built for expedition and was never used for the purpose build. I would think this is highly sought after FJ. Your thoughts. My phone number 406-570-3587 Bozeman Mt

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have to say your guide was succinct, helpful, and made me make a decision on a truck that I may not have otherwise. I had loved the FJ for years but it never made sense for a vehicle for us, but then I saw a too good to be true 1 owner garage princess with 68k miles.

For a 4wd 2007 with locking rear dif and atrac, with Toyota reliability I couldn't say no.

Now for the mods I guess. Starting with an android touchscreen head unit w/ backup camera. Any recommendations?

61 - 66 of 66 Posts