Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am from okc and currently do not have an fj that is mine. my brother is about to turn 16 so my dad made me an offer that i don't think i can pass up. i have a 07 cobalt rough value of 7000 and my dad has an 07 fj rough value of 16-17000 he is willing to take my car from me and take it off the value of his fj and sell the fj to me meaning i can have the fj for around 9000. I am extremely excited about this. as i a definitely a gear head and love the FJ. I decided to go ahead and join this forum after seeing how many people there are from OK and how involved everyone is.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and to start moding the FJ when i get it. not sure where to even start.

the FJ hasn't been taken off road a lot it will be a DD but I would love to start doing trails with you all. oh also me and my girlfriend have gotten into mountain biking so these will fit pretty well together.

anyways my name is Cameron and I am a Junior at UCO majoring in Computer Science with a Graphic Design minor.
:wave::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Welcome aboard from Tulsa.

Tons of great info on this forum, and lots of good guys in the OK/AR area.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so long time in the making but My dad finally bought a new truck and has sold the fj to me! I am so excited about this as it does have a lot of miles on it but it has been taken care of and all maintanice done and still drives like new! cant wait to start wheeling!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts