Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here she is stock

----------------------------------On With The Mods----------------------------------​

Ladder and Bandi Mount

Tail light guards

M-PAC Barrier

High Lift Jack

N-Fab Prerunner

Shifter Knob

Colored the transfer case pattern

ZOMBI decal :)

Juggernaut Decal.

Big Bill Combe and GPS

Husky Floor Mats

4WD Emblem

Gun Racks

Putting on 3" Front Lift...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looking good!. The personalized decal is awesome!

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well, Put on my Big Boy pants and went out this morning in 10 degree weather and did this... Chopped fender wells, installed new front turn signal / parking lights and re installed grill...

Gotta do away with the stock windshield washer bottle... Then put on my Demello Evil Eye Bumper

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
Be careful with those Valve Caps! If the newer TPMS valve stems are aluminum and the caps are not they can corrode and fuse themselves onto the valve stems! When I had a MINI it was a common problem since the dealer often sold sweet metal ones like those to people. Just check them now and then if you want to risk it, or at least figure out what they're made of. I am not certain which combo of metals does it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Be careful with those Valve Caps! If the newer TPMS valve stems are aluminum and the caps are not they can corrode and fuse themselves onto the valve stems! When I had a MINI it was a common problem since the dealer often sold sweet metal ones like those to people. Just check them now and then if you want to risk it, or at least figure out what they're made of. I am not certain which combo of metals does it.
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on them... :cheers:

·
Banned
6,390 Posts
Nag! looks great!!!

what do you mean "chopped fender wells? could the washer bottle be painted black to conceal it?

Looks good bro! lots O Luck!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nag! looks great!!!

what do you mean "chopped fender wells? could the washer bottle be painted black to conceal it?

Looks good bro! lots O Luck!:cheers:
Thanks Guys.... Pale Rider, I had to chop part of the inner fender skirts other wise they would be to long. I actually painted the windshield washer bottle flat black and you really can't notice it. I was quite surprised...

1 - 20 of 206 Posts