Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I surely will be their if my work allows it. I just installed the Vr3 camera and hard wired the Garmin. I need two switches and a light bar with four lights mounted and a custom harness built.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I hope to be there!

:bump:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Any of this going on?

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Karl was saying something about ribs... I'm sure he'll chime in when he's not swamped with ice cream store development. :lol:

Edit: Steak is what's going on the grill!
Ribs & Steak :mecry: I have to work a 12 hr shift :mecry: I was all ready to go :mecry:. J hold onto the switches and I will get up your way on the next available weekend day. It may have to be on a Sunday and maybe you jeff and Karl we could do a little wheeling! Looks like Saturdays will be spent working most of the summer until the kids start back to school. You guys have fun and hope you get Mods done :cheers:
Howard

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ribs & Steak :mecry: I have to work a 12 hr shift :mecry: I was all ready to go :mecry:. J hold onto the switches and I will get up your way on the next available weekend day. It may have to be on a Sunday and maybe you jeff and Karl we could do a little wheeling! Looks like Saturdays will be spent working most of the summer until the kids start back to school. You guys have fun and hope you get Mods done :cheers:
Howard
:mecry: Nooooooo!!!

Yea, call me when you've got time. We'll take care of it.

Sunday?? Let's talk about it! :D

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Guess what!!!! Corey did it to me AGAIN!!!!! He has psychic powers!!

Do you see the new avatar he stuck up for me over on FJCF.

Well, I just busted my rear Diff AGAIN!!!!! Just as he was probably posting that physic avatar... It's all his fault!

Did it at RRR trying to go up a little hill I have done a million times before!!!!

So unless I can drive all the way over to Karl's at 10 mph, with a clunk clunk clunk.. I am not going to make it. aaarrrggggg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts