Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sockless Superstar
11,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The idea for this month's theme for the photo contest came from Sky and Relic hunter.

All photos must be sent to me via private message or e-mail.
DO NOT POST YOUR PHOTO IN THIS THREAD
Only one submission per forum member.

Photos over 600 x 800 pixels will be resized. Smaller than 600 x 800 pixel photos will be left as they are. Please do not have any signatures on your photo or any indicator as to whose photo it is as this is supposed to be somewhat anonymous.

All Photos must be received by Monday June 30th at 9:00am CST

The winner will win $100 in forum dollars to be used with any supporting vendor on this site.

...and the theme for the month of July is....

FJ Pictures That Would Make Good Advertisements for Toyota / which is a non themed theme

The subject matter does not matter as long as the FJ Cruiser is involved.
This non themed theme will allow text on the photos (not signatures though) that may be a catch phrase or a slogan. Just remember that you may screw up a good photo with a bad slogan (so you may choose not to have one), but a good slogan may help an average photo! It's up to you if you have any text at all

Good luck to all!! :)

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
This one should be good. :D

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I got a couple to throw at ya!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Boooo.....where is the "How Many People Can You Fit in an FJ" theme.......

LOL.....then again.....I guess it could still apply to this theme ....:thinkerg:

·
Registered
215 Posts
What are the rules regarding people in the photo? Or are there any rules aside from the obvious gross, indecent, or illegal??? At least I hope there are some lines that should not be crossed.

Forgive me but I'm still getting used to the forum. And what I'm getting at is some photos I am considering submitting have my kids in them.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
...and the theme for the month of July is....

FJ Pictures That Would Make Good Advertisements for Toyota / which is a non themed theme

Good luck to all!! :)
OK, so people.... The theme is best photo for a Toyota Commerical!!!! In a Toyota commercial they don't have any FJ that are Modded!!!! So if a pic has been submitted of an FJ that is modded...... That shouldn't count......

Or if someone can show me an advertisement from Toyota one of their vehicals that is modded.... Then the rules should include modded vehicles!!!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
OK, so people.... The theme is best photo for a Toyota Commerical!!!! In a Toyota commercial they don't have any FJ that are Modded!!!! So if a pic has been submitted of an FJ that is modded...... That shouldn't count......

Or if someone can show me an advertisement from Toyota one of their vehicals that is modded.... Then the rules should include modded vehicles!!!
Chewy
In this country Toyota is very Conservitive.. And when is the last time you saw a Commerical with a FJ in it.. Go to

Toyota.com : Vehicles : FJ Cruiser : Bulletin

There are plenty of Modded FJ's on Toyota's website and all the Trail Teams are Modded up, and this is what Toyota is useing for their Ads....

So I think we should include Modded FJ's

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts

Chewy
In this country Toyota is very Conservitive.. And when is the last time you saw a Commerical with a FJ in it.. Go to

Toyota.com : Vehicles : FJ Cruiser : Bulletin

There are plenty of Modded FJ's on Toyota's website and all the Trail Teams are Modded up, and this is what Toyota is useing for their Ads....

So I think we should include Modded FJ's

:cheers:
I've seen Sol's and SonicFJ's in print ads in different off road magazines.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Toyota does not advertise the FJ Cruiser (so far).

The only thing you will see is from local dealerships, and not from Toyota.

Toyota does however Market the FJC through the Trail Teams and the Magazines, but that is it as far as I know.

And all the Trail Team FJ's and all the FJ's in the magazine are Modded.

:bigthumb:

-

-

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Poor chewey is just trying to weed out most of his competition. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts