Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

July's Ride of the Month Contest

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Bad Wolf 
#1 ·
Welcome to the July's Ride of the Month Competition!

June's ROTM Winner @Iconic_

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

See less See more
#2 ·
This is our newly purchased 2011 base model w/ 114k miles. A/T and aftermarket stereo.
Fav aspect is how fun & easy it is to drive.
Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Car
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Cloud Automotive side marker light
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Tire

Upgrades so far: 3" Extreme Suspension puck lift, 33" Cooper MT Revolotion tires, CB Radio.
Future upgrades: front and rear Smitty-Built Bumpers w. front winch, GMRS radio and other small upgrades like extra LED lights and misc small stuff.
Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Car

#3 · (Edited)
I present for your consideration my ’08 Sandstorm Offroad Edition FJ Cruiser. Purchased new in August 2007. Currently 112409 miles on it.
The Offroad edition has Bilstein shocks, a pre-filter. Added IPF offroad lights, Hi-lift Jack, shovel and axe mounts added to roof rack. Trail Communication is over a Cobra 75WXST Remote CB & Weather Radio.
My FJ always puts a giant smile on my face. I find it an amazingly comfortable vehicle to drive on road trips and it’s offroad capability is legendary. It won’t say no wherever it goes. I love it’s retro style, the Sandstorm color and guttural sound it emits when I punch it. I’ve met many great people because of my FJ. My wife and I had an amazing time at the ‘08 FJ Cruiser Summit. Many trails, many memories from that trip.
My FJ Cruiser is not just a vehicle it’s a lifestyle.

#4 · (Edited)
This is my 2007 FJ Cruiser it was a gift from my wife to me for or 12 year wedding anniversary. I previously owned a 2001 Land Rover discovery with some mods. When my wife and I found out that she would be having our 4th child. I felt given the age and seating of the vehicle I needed to get a family car so I traded it in for a Dodge Journey (I know 😔) due to our financial situation it was what we could offered. After two years of driving it and being asked why I choose to buy a minivan. it was sure nice to be sitting in the FJ looking through the small near Vertical bunker like window and knowing I could once again leave the city and get lost in the wilderness. 🙂
2007 Metallic Sliver FJ, Auto, 285/70/17 BFG KO2 mounted on TRD Sema wheels. 3 inch Bilstein / OME lift, SPC upper control arms.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light Car
Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Automotive side-view mirror Tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.