Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Stacey Knight (AKA MrsTennesseeSquire) for being the June Member of the Month here on FJCruiserForums

For the interview conducted by Muddygrrl and more photos, follow this link MrsTennesseeSquire

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congratulations to Stacey Knight (AKA MrsTennesseeSquire) for being the June Member of the Month here on FJCruiserForums

MuddyGrrl: Future plans for the FJ?

MrsTennesseeSquire:To finally get it paid for and take it away from Terry.

MG: What will your FJ look like years from now?

MTS: Probably more mods and a new paint job. Currently I prefer it when it’s covered in mud that way I don’t see all the blemishes…ha ha. However, we have kept all of the parts we have taken off of it in case we ever decide to take it back to it’s original state.

MG: What will you look back on and remember most?

MTS: Two things. The first is thinking how much I disliked the FJ and thought Terry had lost his mind in wanting one so badly. And then when it finally arrived I was the one jumping up and down in the sales tower when the salesperson drove it on the lot. It was love at first sight. Secondly, how much this FJ has changed my life. I have meet so many wonderful people and been to so many great places in the past year and a half. As a result of that we have started our own club; the Smokey Mountain Cruisers.

MG: What has the forum done for you and what can the forum learn from you?

MTS: It has caused me to spend money that I never thought I would spend on a vehicle..ha ha But aside from that I have learned a lot from the forum. From the importance of the mods you put on your FJ to how to prepare for any situation that may arise when you are off-roading. It’s caused me to become addicted to everything FJ. As far as what the forum can learn from me. I would say get involved, the more you do the more you will learn. Welcome new members and let them know that we are happy to have them be apart of this wonderful but crazy family of members we have. If you enjoy the off-road aspect of your vehicle, I encourage them to join a local club, become active in their off-road community, support a cause such as Save Tellico. If you don’t become active now there may not be anywhere for you to wheel in the future.

MG: What is the most unusual thing about you?

MTS: I would have to say my attitude when it comes to the FJ. The majority of the wives and girlfriends just don’t get it. When it comes to spending money on a mod for the FJ I’m fine with it. When it comes to attending a ride I’m the first one packed and ready to go. I would rather be on a trail with fellow forum members on one of the worst days of weather than to be at home.

MG: What was the best day of your life?

MTS: There have been several but aside from marrying Terry, I would have to say the day Makayla was born.

MG: Where or what is your most desired adventure/excursion?

MTS: There are so many places I would love to go. In the FJ I would have to say anywhere out west. Not in the FJ, I would like to go to Canada and Australia.

MG: What is your favorite trail/trip?

MTS: Again there are several. But I would have to say by far our trip to Moab before the Summit last year was a blast. The trip to the “Top of the World” was amazing and even though it was not very technical I loved “Fins and Things”.

MG: What is your favorite mod to date?

MTS: I would have to say the All-Pro front bumper that I won at the April Fool’s Crawl in Harlan, KY. I called it weeks before the ride and I actually walked away with it.

MG: What mod would you not do again?

MTS: The Cold Air Intake. I love the sound the FJ makes when you mash the gas, but as far as performance I’m just not that impressed.

MG: What does your FJ do for you?

MTS: It gets me a lot of funny looks when guys see a 5’4 girl climb out of it.

MG: How has it affected your life?

MTS: It has changed my life on so many levels. It has introduced me to a new form of recreation, a wonderful way to meet new people who love the FJ or Toyota as much as I do. I have formed friendships with people from across the states and over the borders. Being apart of the FJ community has given me another family to keep up with.

MG: What other recreation do you enjoy?

MTS: Hiking and photography.

MG: Who are you in real life?

MTS: I’m not sure, I’m still trying to figure that one out. I am a daughter, a wife and a mother, and most would say a very loyal friend. In the working world I work for the State of Tennessee’s Commission on Holocaust Education. We work with the middle schools, high schools, and colleges across the state. We help them with teaching materials for the classroom, speakers (both survivors and liberators), teacher workshops and educational trips to the USHMM in D.C. and trips to Europe to help better educate them and prepare them for teaching about the Holocaust and other Genocides in the classroom.

MG: Why did you buy your FJ?

MTS: To be completely honest it was to make Terry happy. He had talked me to death about it from the time they were talking about production of the FJ till they hit the dealerships. I thought that would put an end to it but instead I think our lives revolve around the FJ.

MG: How do you expect your mods to benefit you?

MTS: I expect them to get me from point A to B. Don’t leave me on the trail and to protect the s**t they are suppose to protect.

MG: What is your favorite music?

MTS: I listen to everything from country to hip hop. But true Rock -N-Roll has to be my favorite.

MG: What CD(s) are in your player right now?

MTS: Pearl Jam Ten), Pearl Jam (VS.),Green Day (American Idiot) and Kenny Chesney (The Road and the Radio)

MG: Did you have a previous vehicle that was as fun as your FJ?

MTS: I use to think so, but I’ve never owned a vehicle before that has taken me to the places I have been in the past year. The views are better off-road.

MG: What is your favorite food?

MTS: I’m not a very picky person when it comes to food. But I would have to say Mexican, seafood, Chinese, and good ole Southern cooking are my favorites.

MG: How & why do you participate on the forum?

MTS: I started off by using the Forum to keep up with Terry. I participate by welcoming new members, keeping up with trail rides and events, and keeping the members of the Smokey Mountain Cruisers in line. I participate because I want to learn more about the FJ, meet other people, and hopefully get a few others addicted to the site and the FJ world like I have.

MTS: I, Stacey Knight do hereby pledge allegiance to the Forum with liberty and fraternity for all. Amen!

She may have a pretty face

but she can wheel too!

:)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
670 Posts
:cheers:Congrats MrsTennesseeSquire:clap:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Fantastic, Congrats Stacey :cheers: (Squires Lemonade)

It is great to have you as a member Stacey, along with Terry and Makayla of course :)

Can't wait to see you in Ouray. :D

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congrats Sweetie

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:cheers:Congrats MrsTennesseeSquire:clap:
Thanks everyone!

Fantastic, Congrats Stacey :cheers: (Squires Lemonade)

It is great to have you as a member Stacey, along with Terry and Makayla of course :)

Can't wait to see you in Ouray. :D
Thanks Mike! I'm proud to belong to such a great group of people who share a common interest. See you and Anita in Ouray.:)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Congrats to you Lady Squire....

And Thanks For all your hard work...

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Congrats Stacey, They could not have made a better choice. We truely enjoy wheeling with you and Terry :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Congratulations! If it wasn't for your organizational skills I don't know how we would ever get a trail ride together. And your a picture taking machine. And the pics are always great!:clap:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Very cool CONGRATS!!!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Congrats!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Great interview! It's really great to see other women who love the FJ! :clap:

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
Even though I've never met you or Mr.Squire, I feel as if I know you!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts