Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the June's Ride of the Month Competition!

May's ROTM WInner @monflores11

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

·
Premium Member
8,230 Posts
I would like to enter my FJ for this June contest!

1. Pictures:

2. Mods - Too many to list them all but the basics are as follows:
    37" Cooper tires, Method 701 wheels, Dirt King front long travel, custom rear long travel, King shocks, ECGS Dana 60 rear diff, 4.88 gears, ARB lockers, LC200 steering rack, Baja roof rack, custom skids, custom rear bumper, TK1 rear sway bar, All Pro sliders, Baja Designs lights, Fab Fours front bumper and Warn winch. Raptor tuned. Overlanding gear inside.

3. Ownership - Purchased June 2015 with a few basic mods already done but I have certainly made it my own.

4. Short Description and Favorite Aspect - It has taken quite a few years to build it up to the current state. I enjoy challenging myself and doing new mods that nobody has done before. I love that I can drive this vehicle anywhere in the country and do any trails I want. The only downside is poor gas mileage along the way haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts

We took the 2007 on a 3-day June 2021 Memorial weekend overland trip to the Owyhee desert of Idaho this month and grabbed a few pictures to enter. Had to empty the gas containers into the FJ to make it home,.
Working on modifications over time but I've added the rack, front and rear bumpers with winch, new stereo with car-play and backup camera. Great Rig! Love the FJ. Here are bonus Owyhee pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts