Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a junk yard or salvage yard in our area that may have an FJ on their lot? Im in Seattle, but travel a large section of the state on a semi regular basis.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Anyone know of a junk yard or salvage yard in our area that may have an FJ on their lot? Im in Seattle, but travel a large section of the state on a semi regular basis.
Try http://www.car-part.com/ that website is tied into most wrecking yards and you can narrow down the search to your area

:cheers:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, Im gonna mess around with that site.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
What are you looking for? I have some parts that I was going to use to rebuild my last FJ, but went a different route. Still have the parts though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,

I'm looking for a dimmer switch I think I broke doing a switch upgrade (all my dimmed lights are out), a panel replacement in the rear from an fj with a subwoofer to replace my panel, and that black plastic piece inset in the hood from the non working air dam. And lastly I scratched the switch panel below the radio, its just cosmetic but if I can get a relatively cheap replacement Id like that to.

Oh and maybe some painted panels that are in the doors from a blue fj.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem, Thanks anyhow! Do you have the piece from the hood by chance? I wanna put a knight rider light in there but I want a replacement black plastic piece just in case I screw it up or wanna change it back.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Unfortunately I don't. I've got both passenger doors, the drivers door, and a passenger quarter panel.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I've used ToyotaPartsCheap.com for little pieces of trim, sometimes they're not crazy expensive new. Might give it a go...

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts