Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Dude will be hacking away at the original version of your avatar within weeks of being released. Or at least he will chalk it to create a carbon copy.

It's really sad that many of the petroglyphs and pictographs I see have been vandalized with graffiti, have bullet holes, chalk, and attempts to cut it out.

Dumbasses!!
Sad but true

That would be the most action Abo has seen in an eon or two....
Well well speaking of dumbasses, you and Biohazrd done playing hiding the pork roll?
:wave:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Damn it. I thought you'd be taking a nap about now and would forget about this thread.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Getting ready to shut down the biz and I'm gonna go home and install my new dinosaur footprint by my statue of Obama porking Bush.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Closing time is always nice. Hope you have a good night.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Getting ready to shut down the biz and I'm gonna go home and install my new dinosaur footprint by my statue of Obama porking Bush.

You went swimming at Dewey Bridge to retrieve your raided dino track? Pretty damn cold water right now!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't think the world would be a better place without humans..just less of the ones that didn't share my way of thinking. :p

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Wait do you guys want me to put the block back? Its in my garage, needed an A on a geology project... :rofl:

But seriously that bugs me. I've heard of people lifting pieces from downed aircraft near trails like the T-33A plane crash in CO. People seriously, leave it alone, that aint yours and technically its a grave site of the two pilots who were aboard. Have some respect!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Another idiot defaced the pregnant buffalo petroglyph in 9 mile canyon! :flame: Popular rock art panel near Price vandalized
http://ksl.com/?sid=30057659

21 - 30 of 30 Posts