Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to all and introduce myself.Ive been a member of the forum since 12/06,when I bought my FJ.Ive learned alot from all of yall,and appreciate it alot.Great bunch of folks here.I dont really post alot,Ive always been a listener more than a talker.
I live in the Florida panhandle,and the primary reason for the purchase of my FJ was a hurricane BOV (bug out vehicle).I was stuck awhile after hurricane Ivan,with downed trees,mud and rising water.Didnt like that at all.
Since I got Francis Jean:) Ive taken her to Eglin reservation alot and bone stock shes never let me down.I ordered a set of BFG mud terrain KMs,should get them next week.Also bought a used factory roof rack from a local forum member(thanks Birdman !) got that on today.On the way are Lucrum bumper wing eliminators.
I read alot of the post here and I think Ive got the bug!
Already planning on a Lucrum winch mount,Toytec 3 in lift.
Guess thats all for now,looking forward to a few trips in the future,meet a few of yall for some wheeling fun!!
Adios! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Glad to see you came out. It's hard to keep it a secret!:lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah Slither,its hard to keep it secret.I felt bad about not posting for so long,so I signed on with supporting membership kinda for payback for all the free info!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome. :wave:

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hi..... :wave: and cute doggie.

Dog kisses are the best.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Glad to hear from ya mate. If you ever find yourself coming to Ontario, Canada let me know. :rocker: As an auto tech your input will be highly appreciated here.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome! There may be a ride to your local soon from the Tampa area! From what I see Eglin is awesome.

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the Money pit.:jester:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome! I've asked the wife to move to the gulf coast a couple times and meet with resistance due to the chance of meeting one of those storms. I don't think it would happen either in this economy with having to find 2 jobs with similar pay or me finding one that will double my pay (prob only way I could talk the wife into it is if she did not have to work).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.