Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
70 years young! Starting wheeling in 2014 when I bought my FJ (new). So far I've attended two FJ Summits and this year would have been my third if not for the pandemic. Still might try going solo later this summer.
A few past vehicles - 89 Isuzu Trooper, 91 Tacoma, 2003 2wd Tundra which I traded in on the FJ. The FJ is a keeper forever and I'm sure it will long outlast me.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
62 and I just bought my FJ this January. I plan to have it outfitted for expeditions by the time I retire, but it's a blast as-is :D

Reactions: iubhounds

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am 68 and bought my current FJ last fall. It's not my first but I had to buy a few after selling a favorite until I found the right one. As far as Toyota, I have owned and driven most of my life, too many to list. I like to trade and sell cars and I don't even want to get into that mess. An FJ has been one of my all-time favorite vehicles.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I’m 60,
here is my history of 4WD (All vehicles purchased new)
1985 Jeep CJ7
2000 Land Rover Discovery II
2000 Ford F250 Power Stroke 7.3 Diesel
2007 Toyota FJCruiser (still own)
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road DCSB (Still own)

favorite places:
West Texas-Big Bend
Colorado-Durango, Silverton, Ouray, Telluride etc
Utah-Moab (Canyonlands, (Island in the Sky, Needles), Boulder (Grand Staircase Escalante, Capital Reef), Duck Creek Village (Dixie Natl Forest, Cedar Breaks, Bryce)
Wyoming-Duboise, Wind River range, Red Desert

·
Registered
2007 FJ and 2014 FJ Urban Package
21 Posts
I'm 49. I bought my first FJ at 41--a 2007. We just bought a 2014 to add to our collection--sort of his and hers! We love exploring the Yukon, Alaska, and the Northwest Territories in the FJ!

·
Registered
33 Posts
33. Bought a LX470 a couple years ago for hunting, and camping. My wife had the mini van, and has been bitter ever since she had to sell her jeep about 9 years ago....she saw a lifted FJ on 35's with a winch and bumper and had to have it. Now the van is up for sale and I have a muddy FJ cruiser in my driveway

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams #181/2500<>< <*((^(((><
150 Posts
33. Bought a LX470 a couple years ago for hunting, and camping. My wife had the mini van, and has been bitter ever since she had to sell her jeep about 9 years ago....she saw a lifted FJ on 35's with a winch and bumper and had to have it. Now the van is up for sale and I have a muddy FJ cruiser in my driveway
Happy life Happy.... FJ!

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

81 - 98 of 98 Posts