Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didn't get any instructions on how to put it in...was i supposed to get some? can anyone advise me how to put it in

·
Banned
463 Posts
You just take out the two bolts for the "grocery bag holders" and bolt the box in there. Been running one for about a month now with no problems.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you have to drill holes in the box to put em there right? so far i'm having no luck lining up holes

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was supposed to get a jl 1200 with 2 4 ohm 10w1s but i got a jl 2150 with 2 8 ohm 10w1s but they should come out to be similar performance...the box is proving difficult to mount though because i'm having to try to line up and drill my own holes

·
Banned
463 Posts
i was supposed to get a jl 1200 with 2 4 ohm 10w1s but i got a jl 2150 with 2 8 ohm 10w1s but they should come out to be similar performance...the box is proving difficult to mount though because i'm having to try to line up and drill my own holes
I think that you can make a template out of cardboard and then put it on the back of the box to mark your holes. If the amp/subs aren't what you want then call them and they'll fix it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got it all wired up and it sounds fine for me because i don't like big boomy bass so it's not too much...i like it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts