Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what a trip! Loved meeting all of you! NH to Colorado to Santa Fe to Memphis to NH! Below is a link our Ouray virtual tour go full view to skip the propaganda! Will have more....click below! Enjoy!

VisualTour

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did y'all happen to stay at the Madison Hotel in Memphis? I saw a VooDoo FJ there last week.
Did the local paper cover the blue blur in front of Graceland on Wednesday? Mr VoltsAndBolts did a fly by....gurss not a big Elvis fan...ended up...ready for this... in Hurricane Mills home of Loreta Lynn spent the night...it is a dry town for the record......as you can tell we were in the down hill part of the trip....Would like to go back and spend some time down there...did enjoy the lake area south of 40 the next day...very beautiful.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Wow what a trip! Loved meeting all of you! NH to Colorado to Santa Fe to Memphis to NH! Below is a link our Ouray virtual tour go full view to skip the propaganda! Will have more....click below! Enjoy!

VisualTour
Great pics. Love the panoramics. You were behind me on California/Corkscrew as I see my Sandstorm's backside in a few of your shots. :)

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Very nice pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts