Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my New Pre-Runner Bumper Installed from Intense Fabrication Inc.

Jeff Goldsmith is such a great guy. He has all the best customer service and he even go my Skids and Top Plates Powder Coated for me. Not only that, but he helped me install my new L Shape Shift knob that I have been wanting to install on. I can't wait for more future products/ designs from him. He even said that he would help me on random projects I have in mind for my FJ. :bigthumb::clap::rocker:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!:bigthumb: I honestly found it on Ebay for 2 dollars. When it was originally shipped to me, it was a little rusty so I had to clean it up with some brasso and I repainted the color black. The Original Color was an Amber/ Brown color with sparkles. The shifter knob came from an old tractor. I always wanted a L Shaped Shift knob.:clap:
I have to say that is the most unusual shifter knob I have ever seen .....I like it. Where did you find that ?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dom, I intend to paint the silver to black probably some time this week when I take it to my Uncle's Body Shop. Will you be going to SnT in 2 weeks?

That shifter knob is one of a kind!

And kick ass bumper! Are you going to paint the silver behind the bumper though?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Then I'd probably have to look for Arien's FJ to share a few brewskies with you guys. I will probably be there Wednesday - Sunday. Might look for other places around there to go wheeling too.:cheers:
Yup, i'll be there! don't know if i'll have my there or not yet. might be riding shotgun with mudlovingfj

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nice looking bumper and that shifter is definetly one of a kind. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Looks great! I like the look of the front skid powdercoated black.
I have the same bumper and jut finished painting the silver areas behind the bumper black.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!:cheers:

Hey Matt,
I just finished painting the areas Black too, but did you by chance paint the side part near the fender? if you did, did you have to remove the fender too? I haven't painted that part yet because of the fender. It still looks great but there is just a little silver sticking out a little.

Looks great! I like the look of the front skid powdercoated black.
I have the same bumper and jut finished painting the silver areas behind the bumper black.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Thanks everyone!:cheers:

Hey Matt,
I just finished painting the areas Black too, but did you by chance paint the side part near the fender? if you did, did you have to remove the fender too? I haven't painted that part yet because of the fender. It still looks great but there is just a little silver sticking out a little.
I did paint that part, but I'm not running fender flares, so it made it easy....
Here's a picture of mine before I painted all the exposed parts.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
That's 2 of the same color w/ the same bumper. I want one. Matt and Eagle Scout thanks for sharing. Now I know what mine would look like if I had some loose funds. Someday I keep telling myself. The price is right on for this bumper and looks awesome!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow Matt! I like the look with out the flares! Your Fj is looking good!

That's 2 of the same color w/ the same bumper. I want one. Matt and Eagle Scout thanks for sharing. Now I know what mine would look like if I had some loose funds. Someday I keep telling myself. The price is right on for this bumper and looks awesome!:bigthumb:
Intense Fabrication Inc has the best customer service and Jeff Goldsmith is a down to Earth guy. He will take care of you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts