Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for your loyalty.

Studies reinforce confidence in the safety of Toyota vehicles.

Toyota welcomes the findings of the NASA¹ and NHTSA² studies. These rigorous scientific analyses by some of America's foremost engineers reinforce confidence in the safety of Toyota vehicles.

During the process of this study, we have continued to develop and equip Toyota vehicles with industry-leading safety technologies. For example, our Star Safety System™ with Smart Stop Technology³ is now standard on all Toyota vehicles.

On behalf of Toyota's nearly 200,000 team members, dealers and suppliers, thank you for your confidence in us.

To learn more about the findings, read more at toyota.com.

¹National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

²National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

³Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and gas pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce engine power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. This is a post-only, outbound e-mail.
We will be unable to respond to your reply.

If you have questions or concerns about this e-mail or Toyota Marketing, please use the links below.

Unsubscribe | Manage Preferences | FAQ | Contact Us | Your Privacy Rights

©2011 Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
19001 S. Western Avenue, HQ23, Torrance, CA 90501

DO I dare even COmment....:)

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup..........I found and deleted it this morning.

Not a big deal IMO!! :)
:rofl::rofl: I just though it Strange after 3 million recalls, the largest fine in history... And all the BS to go with it.. I got that? Couldnt do a Commercial? Possibly give a free service, HEY:thinkerg: I know Offer to FIx every ones Fender Bulges!

·
Registered
145 Posts
:rofl::rofl: I just though it Strange after 3 million recalls, the largest fine in history... And all the BS to go with it.. i go that Couldnt do a Commercial? Possibly free service, HEY:thinkerg: I know Offer to FIx every ones Fender Bulges!
Free Service ..............Fix Fender Bulges. Sounds good to me. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the Fedral gov should be forking out something after running Toyota thru the mudd..

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yep, me too.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I think the Fedral gov should be forking out something after running Toyota thru the mudd..
Agreed. Maybe Toyota can get Pres. Obama to come over and testify on NASA and NTSA's findings to the Toyota Board of Directors.:ninja:

Not likely.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yes, I got the email. I figure everyone that owns a Toyota and has supplied them with their e mail address got the same e mail.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I would have to agree with the sentiment in your statement - but the Feds (that's us taxpayers) shouldn't fork out anything. There needs to be repercussions and serious consequences to the individuals and gov't agencies that do this type of hatchet job on anybody or company before they know the actual facts.

I realize that Toyota has it's faults, just as any other huge corp, by I say kudos to them for using immense restraint when purposefully accused, attacked and repeatedly publicly criticized by this administration. Particularly when, as it turns out, after months & months of testing they have not found a single solitary fault of the equipment nor any evidence of 'cover-up' of known issues by Toyota.

The fools:thefinger: in charge of this country are making us all look like fools.

And that's the truth.:badrazz:

Jerry:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts