Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2010 FJC 4D
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lurking around, finally created an userID. got my 2010 FJC from the SF manheim auction a month ago. been great, already put up a RTT, camped and wheeling a few times.

·
Registered
2010 FJC 4D
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome...you’ll need a tight hold of your wallet now you’re here🙂
yes been refraining myself from jumping into the rabbit hole. my plan is to stay stock for as long as i can since the FJC is very capable

·
Premium Member
16,899 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Reactions: h3rb3r7_FJC

·
Admin
8,114 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Welcome. I totally agree with you that the FJ is awesome as it comes from the factory. Have an FJ (Fantastic Journey).

Reactions: ALB

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
"Go ahead, jump...
Its a nice hole...
We have cookies...
You know you wanna...
All the cool kids are doin' it..."
💭
🐰 🥕
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
😵

·
Registered
2010TT AT
1,067 Posts
Hi h3rb3r7_FJC, welcome from Ohio!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,508 Posts
Greetings from VT and welcome to the rabbit hole...yeah, think it’s already “too late” 😇

·
Registered
'08 Sandstorm
106 Posts
Another welcome from Vancouver BC. And while it's true that an FJ is a very capable vehicle stock, a suspension lift and taller tires and oh, it does so much more! Along with the necessary recovery equipment, and maybe a front bumper/winch, a matching rear bumper (both for more clearance), and maybe some sliders, an air compressor to air down/then back up at will, more lights, and maybe even a fridge, which at this point a 2nd battery may be a good idea- but you've already bought a rtt so really you're already over the edge...

As @rev. 3:11 said- "we've got cookies" 😈😆 (think big, evil laugh here!)

·
Registered
2010 FJC 4D
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another welcome from Vancouver BC. And while it's true that an FJ is a very capable vehicle stock, a suspension lift and taller tires and oh, it does so much more! Along with the necessary recovery equipment, and maybe a front bumper/winch, a matching rear bumper (both for more clearance), and maybe some sliders, an air compressor to air down/then back up at will, more lights, and maybe even a fridge, which at this point a 2nd battery may be a good idea- but you've already bought a rtt so really you're already over the edge...

As @rev. 3:11 said- "we've got cookies" 😈😆 (think big, evil laugh here!)
Thank you! The RTT was transfer from another rig I had. Just ordered some recovery gear as it is essential. Been looking at all the stuff u talked about. Of course I m just 👀 but we’ll see how that goes lol

·
Registered
'08 Sandstorm
106 Posts
Thank you! The RTT was transfer from another rig I had. Just ordered some recovery gear as it is essential. Been looking at all the stuff u talked about. Of course I m just 👀 but we’ll see how that goes lol
Based partly on my own experience here I'm starting to think all FJ owner's first posts should have this sticker attached-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts