Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the area and can't wait to really use my FJ!

saw a quite a few on the drive out here on Lo Lo pass.

I am staying temp in the corvallis area though will probably be moving to the Salem area.

I have a 07 voodoo with a black hood and treadwrites on it.

cheers

daniel

·
Registered
406 Posts
Lucky you. I lived in Portland for a couple years and would love to go back there or Bend. The best beers in the world come from Oregon breweries so I hope you like to partake.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lucky you. I lived in Portland for a couple years and would love to go back there or Bend. The best beers in the world come from Oregon breweries so I hope you like to partake.
Agreed. Enjoy. Welcome to Oregon. I'm in Salem. Maybe well meet up with some guys and go wheeling.

Tim

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Welcome to the Pacific Wonderland. Check out the local club, Northwest FJ Cruiser Club - NWFJCC.com

Jerry:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome to the Pacific Wonderland. Check out the local club, Northwest FJ Cruiser Club - NWFJCC.com
WELCOME and definitely do what Jerry says!

Which part are you in? Make sure to wave even to us stockers (or 99% stock in my case) ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome to Oregon.
Noticing a few "new to the area" posts and associated talk of wheeling.
Let's do it.

I'm up anytime.

Larry

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Welcome! Nice area down there to play in.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If anybody wants to send me some Bridgeport IPAs, feel free. If not, I guess I can wait till me, the wife and baby come out in August.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Bridgeport, Rogue, mcMenamins, Deschutes, Widmer, Gilgamesh the list goes on and on and on. I love it here! Welcome.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the PNW. Make sure you check out the dunes on the Oregon coast. They have been my only off road experience with my FJ and they are FUN!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts