Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I am talking to the wife about Mods and how much they cost and what I want and it came to me. Those of you that watch South Park may know the story of the Succubus. If not here is what it is. Succubus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you have seen the South Park episode about Succubus you will remember the Loch Ness Monster kept asking for Tree Fitty ($3.50) Ironicly enough Tree Fitty ($350.00) is how much money I want to spend on more mods at the moment. And just as the Succubus feeds on mens souls, the FJ feeds on this mans wallet. Everytime it gets a mod it wants another one and another one..... always asking for another tree fitty. So in homage to my FJ sucking my wallet and my soul and always asking for more money I give you
TRUCCUBUS!!!!!!!!
When I get home and actually begin these Mods that are currently taking up space in a closet at my house I will start a member buildup thread.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
:lol: Fitting name!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It just hit me... and I had to go with it..... no thought . It just came to me.....

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Funny dude! Stay safe! My hubby was in Fallujah in '06/'07! I know EXACTLY how your wife feels......

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Great name.. Names should manifest themselves like that. My 97 TJ was "The General", my 03 Rubicon never named it's self and was stolen. My 05 Rubicon was "J-LO" and the FJ is Kokopelli (Koko)

The General was named after a massive curb jump at about 65MPH, J-LO was a little heavy in the rear, rode fine, and would pound the ground. Kokopelli travels around a lot and spreads his muse... Ron

So I am talking to the wife about Mods and how much they cost and what I want and it came to me. Those of you that watch South Park may know the story of the Succubus. If not here is what it is. Succubus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you have seen the South Park episode about Succubus you will remember the Loch Ness Monster kept asking for Tree Fitty ($3.50) Ironicly enough Tree Fitty ($350.00) is how much money I want to spend on more mods at the moment. And just as the Succubus feeds on mens souls, the FJ feeds on this mans wallet. Everytime it gets a mod it wants another one and another one..... always asking for another tree fitty. So in homage to my FJ sucking my wallet and my soul and always asking for more money I give you
TRUCCUBUS!!!!!!!!
When I get home and actually begin these Mods that are currently taking up space in a closet at my house I will start a member buildup thread.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I like succubus. It certainly is an apt name when you consider what it costs to properly mod an FJ... and it is a never-ending process.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yessss....... but succubus is the theory.....
Truccubus is the name..... hah hah..... see its a play on words.... hah.... oh gosh... I need some sleep.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I'm always asking for tree fitty, so what do you call me? :lol:

Wait, don't answer that. :worried:

sounds like he has a FJ and a wife that are robbing his wallet.....hopefully he is getting good wheeling time in both.:rocker::cheers:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Always good seeing another Medic enjoy life in the woods with his FJ. Oh, and your wife and kids.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
I am very familliar with South Park.

My FJ's name is "9-Ball"

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I have no naming talent.....But that Truccubus is kinda funny......I like the "Short Bus" name.....That on an SF just makes me laugh so hard....I think of that name everytime i see an SF.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Great name! Now spend the bucks!!! With your wife's permission, of course...

Stay safe!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2008 Sandstorm FT 4x4 6spd Man Trans Off-Road Pkg
291 Posts
Ok guys, and gals I guess it's time for me to fess up to my FJ's name. Here it is:

Bluto

No, mine is not Voodoo Blue. It is SS. However, here is the reasoning behind the name. Just after I got the truck I made the observation that it was a brute. It then hit me that "Bluto", which is short for Brutus in the Popeye cartoons, would be the perfect name. I always liked those cartoons as a kid , probably because I identified with Popeye. I always give people the benifit of the dought, and I will take a lot of S%^&. but, if you push me too far you better look out. The espinacha just might come out. Also, there always seemed to be some goon that thought I would be fun to pick on. Anyway...

Also, when I looked up Bluto on Wikipedia here is what I found:

"He mostly uses his physical brawn to accomplish what he is trying to do..."

At that point the deal was done. So from that point on me and my girls call the FJ "Bluto".

If I had gotten a Hummer, I guess I would have had to name it "Wimpy". :jester:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My rifles name is 6438069

·
Registered
550 Posts
Bluto

"He mostly uses his physical brawn to accomplish what he is trying to do..."
Bluto is also John Belushi's character in Animal House!!! Great Name! :cheers: