Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took over control of our business's FJ. I love it, can't wait to add my first few mods. Looks like I'll be adding a light bar, new tires, and some type of storage in the back.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome! Post pics when you can!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i saw an FJ in town today that the owner must run CRICKET franchises here locally as whole thing was covered with CRICKET vinyl or paint job...LOL

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Congrats, enjoy the ride!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
I remember the adrenaline that I had when I picked up mine. It is an amazing feeling and welcome! The mods just add to the feeling. My hubby, son and I were in our pool earlier. The question came up about what was my next mod to mine..... I said the TRD CAI..... Hubby asked if that would be my birthday present. I said, well my new 33" tires were supposed to be my Mother's Day and Birthday combo so we decided that the CAI would be my "labor Day" present!!!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!:wave::cheers:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I remember the adrenaline that I had when I picked up mine. It is an amazing feeling and welcome! The mods just add to the feeling. My hubby, son and I were in our pool earlier. The question came up about what was my next mod to mine..... I said the TRD CAI..... Hubby asked if that would be my birthday present. I said, well my new 33" tires were supposed to be my Mother's Day and Birthday combo so we decided that the CAI would be my "labor Day" present!!!!
Labor Day present!? WTH.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
That feeling you felt today is going to be with you for awhile. Mine is 8 months and though it may sound cliche I still get that "man this is cool" everytime I hit the button to oepn the doors....Let alone when I start it....No idea why but when that 4Liter turns over it has an extra little growl......lol

LOVE MY FJ.......LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I should have some pictures today, I'm detailing it this afternoon so I'll take some pictures when I'm done.

Yesterday we got an obscene amount of rain yesterday and had standing water so deep that cars couldn't drive through it, but I got to smile and wave as I just rolled right through it. My little HHR would have never made it, I love my FJ.

·
Registered
202 Posts
welcome, be prepared to spend money =X

1 - 20 of 27 Posts