Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I saw this picture A great feeling of sadness overwhelmed me for the poor TT that had become someones splattered with chrome mall crawler.

I guess to each their own but :crying WHY!

Does anyone really think this looks good? Serious.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Kinda reminds me of a fire truck, in a bad way. Ironically, they got rid of the chrome headlights and replaced them with blackened projectors.

Reactions: RTR_TT

·
Registered
999 Posts
Doesn't matter.

Most people do butcher their FJs one way or another.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
They left the license plate clips exposed? I like the fog lights, but the rest is too much for me.

·
Banned
9,079 Posts
I have good news for you. I don't think that's a TT. I think it's just a red with the roof color matched. It's hard to be sure because of the lighting but it doesn't look like there is a center gauge cluster on the dash. IMO that woud be a much bigger chore to install than color matching a roof. So *fingers crossed* it's not actually a mangled TT ;)

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I have good news for you. I don't think that's a TT. I think it's just a red with the roof color matched. It's hard to be sure because of the lighting but it doesn't look like there is a center gauge cluster on the dash. IMO that woud be a much bigger chore to install than color matching a roof. So *fingers crossed* it's not actually a mangled TT ;)
Good call!!!!! damm I need glasses getting old sucks

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
MegaTron FJ?

Reactions: mackb

·
Registered
263 Posts
When I saw this picture A great feeling of sadness overwhelmed me for the poor TT that had become someones splattered with chrome mall crawler.

I guess to each their own but :crying WHY!

Does anyone really think this looks good? Serious.
Doan be hatin, when I saw this pic I knew exactly what it was, an homage to the guy or gals first vehicle, something like this:

And doesn't everybody believe their first car was the bestest car in the whole world!:grin

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doan be hatin, when I saw this pic I knew exactly what it was, an homage to the guy or gals first vehicle, something like this:

And doesn't everybody believe their first car was the bestest car in the whole world!:grin
That is awesome!

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
It's nice.

·
Registered
526 Posts
To each their own....That is just horrible.:mecry:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts