Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been on this forum daily for the last month now and have finally pulled the trigger on a new FJ! I’m down in Houston and purchased a 2010 TT up in North Carolina. I’m heading down on Tuesday to pick it up, but I was curious if I paid a fair price for it. From what I’ve seen over the last couple months looking, I got a great deal. They were asking 29,800 for the vehicle, but with dealer fees/taxes/registration bumped it up to 33k. With one owner and a great maintenance history paired with it being a Toyota, I highly doubt I’ll have any problems whatsoever, but always good to get some feed back! Thanks, can’t wait to take it overlanding 🤘🏼

·
Registered
213 Posts
It does look good. Could have found cheaper. I bought my 2010 with 97k on the od and paid 19.5 out the door. Glad you did find yourself a good looking fj tho.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Trail Teams
56 Posts
I'm in Houston, too.

We have matching trucks.

You paid market value.

Truck is worth it.

I know where to go when I need spare parts 😉

·
Registered
648 Posts
It looks great, keep us posted on all the adventures;)
As for the price, it’s like they said market price. And 10 years from now when it’s running like a champ with maintenance and minimal replacement parts into it, you wouldn’t remember how much you paid but the memories from all the fun and adventures will still be there ;)

Cheers
G

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

Having the FJ and being happy is what it is all about!

·
Premium Member
17,031 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Hey & welcome aboard from Spring Branch/ Memorial area!
The rig looks super nice, 1 owner & low miles, too!!
Fair deal & worth every penny for the enjoyment you'll get out of it.
Enjoy the road trip & stay safe!
🙂👍
Darrell

Reactions: JestMe and MR_XG78

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would not worry about he price. I would just keep it for the long haul and get all out money out of it. It’s not going to go down in value. So as long as you keep it you not going to lose out. Just enjoy the heck out of it. Congrats

·
Registered
2010TT AT
1,251 Posts
Hi wergin28, welcome from Ohio!
Congrats on a 2010TT - Sandstorm is the best storm (y)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats on purchasing the 2010 TT! I went Houston to get my 2011 NSSE to bring back to NC! Have fun on that 18 hour return trip!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts