Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey that's awesome! Is there anything Joel can't do?!?

Still lovin' my Chicago Bears battery tie down in orange....even though they suck this year. :(

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Sweet!

FJoel's got mine done and is getting my wife's anodized right now. Should be here in a week or so.

I'll post pics when I get them.

Cheers!

Mike

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Incredible !... Great Art there !... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Joels work is so great that his products are undersold. He should charge more for his stuff. IMHO. I always buy his stuff when I have cash for mods.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Work of art. It's car jewelry. :lol: Thanks Joel. I love mine too.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Joels work is so great that his products are undersold. He should charge more for his stuff. IMHO. I always buy his stuff when I have cash for mods.
Thanks Ace. I have been told the opposite too though... I have to pay for this machine and aluminum isn't cheap.

Thanks Joel! Looks awesome, I'm very impressed with your work. Definitely going to pick up the handles from you. I'll try to get better pictures when there's some real light out.

Thanks for the pics. Okay I'll say it... likely one of the clamps that I wanted to ship the least! My dog is named Artoo and I am a BIG Star Wars fan. It was my pleasure! :)

Hey that's awesome! Is there anything Joel can't do?!?

Still lovin' my Chicago Bears battery tie down in orange....even though they suck this year. :(
I wish I could have had your handles done in orange for you too Brian! Hopefully the Bears will come around. ;)

Sweet!

FJoel's got mine done and is getting my wife's anodized right now. Should be here in a week or so.

I'll post pics when I get them.

Cheers!

Mike
The engraving on your wife's will stand out from the crowd too, I'm sure.

Incredible !... Great Art there !... :bigthumb:
Thanks Bandi! Was definitely a cool request. Your Mud Pig got the custom crowd going. :)

yea Joel is the man
Thanks Jeff.

It's a really good job. I want one but I don't know what I want on it
You could always buy seven and change them for each day of the week! Okay I'm kidding...

I thought you were going to have that... Armadillo...? engraved on something but it is no longer your avatar. Just flame me if that wasn't you and it wasn't an armadillo. Was kinda cool though whoever's it was.

That's awesome. I never thought of the VDB in an R2D2ish way until now.
They look pretty close in the pic. Must've been a good batch. When you going to snap some photos of yours Frogeye? :browsmiley:

Work of art. It's car jewelry. :lol: Thanks Joel. I love mine too.
My pleasure Tony. Hey are you thinking of having a meet and greet in February? :browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
My pleasure Tony. Hey are you thinking of having a meet and greet in February? :browsmiley:
February sounds good. :) Visiting SoCal?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Anaheim is about 25 min from our last meet and greet. Let me know when you are more certain of when you're coming :).

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Anaheim is about 25 min from our last meet and greet. Let me know when you are more certain of when you're coming :).
I have the dates already picked... just waiting for confirmation that I can take the time off. Taking time off from my job is like pulling teeth! When they get back to me I'll be sure to let you know! I should know by the end of the month.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I have the dates already picked... just waiting for confirmation that I can take the time off. Taking time off from my job is like pulling teeth! When they get back to me I'll be sure to let you know! I should know by the end of the month.
Sounds good Joel. I'm sure the SoCal crew can take you on a little tour. :) Maybe even a Meet and Greet around that time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts