Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a demello rear bumper, all pro front bumper and bud built 5 pc skid. Well the reason I am typing this is because the vendors on this site are great people. I talked to Jack from Demello and he is a great guy, very informative, they didn't have a front bumper in stock but he was willing to call around if any body else had em in stock. Got a call from another company (forgot who) but the price was kinda too high, so I went with what I thought is the next best bumper, All Pro was next in line for me. I forgot who I talked to but he was a good guy to talk to, answered all my questions and just a great guy over the phone. He made sure that they had the bumper in stock and was gonna ship it out today if not soon. Bud from BudBuilt is another guy worth mentioning, He is one of the most friendliest, cool guy to talk to over the phone. Talked story a little and he mentioned Mike (funjunkie.)
All three of the forum vendors are "fa-kin" great people and I would gladly do business with them again. Oh yea got shirts form all three vendors too:bigthumb:.

Oh by the way anybody know where I can get a winch for my front bumper? Kinda mind boggling right now because of all the money I just spent in 30 minutes. I do need a winch tho. I only ask because I prefer for the company to be on the west coast because of shipping charges. I live on Maui.

Thanks
Jeff

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
i agree..havnet personally bought from any of those vendors, but have spoken with demello several times, and bud at budbuilt...and both know their stuff, and are great to deal with..congrats on your purchase

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Good to hear you had good service and finally got some real parts for da rig. When you moved to Maui??? Just had ta try out the superferry and couldn't afford to get round trip huh? :rofl: Actually $wp usually has deals on Oahu, I got my warn M8000 for 400 bucks awhile back but the mile markers were cheap!! I dont know if braddah Ka'Aina still works there but always got the good deals through him. Congrats!!:rocker:
I just bought a demello rear bumper, all pro front bumper and bud built 5 pc skid. Well the reason I am typing this is because the vendors on this site are great people. I talked to Jack from Demello and he is a great guy, very informative, they didn't have a front bumper in stock but he was willing to call around if any body else had em in stock. Got a call from another company (forgot who) but the price was kinda too high, so I went with what I thought is the next best bumper, All Pro was next in line for me. I forgot who I talked to but he was a good guy to talk to, answered all my questions and just a great guy over the phone. He made sure that they had the bumper in stock and was gonna ship it out today if not soon. Bud from BudBuilt is another guy worth mentioning, He is one of the most friendliest, cool guy to talk to over the phone. Talked story a little and he mentioned Mike (funjunkie.)
All three of the forum vendors are "fa-kin" great people and I would gladly do business with them again. Oh yea got shirts form all three vendors too:bigthumb:.

Oh by the way anybody know where I can get a winch for my front bumper? Kinda mind boggling right now because of all the money I just spent in 30 minutes. I do need a winch tho. I only ask because I prefer for the company to be on the west coast because of shipping charges. I live on Maui.

Thanks
Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to hear you had good service and finally got some real parts for da rig. When you moved to Maui??? Just had ta try out the superferry and couldn't afford to get round trip huh? :rofl: Actually $wp usually has deals on Oahu, I got my warn M8000 for 400 bucks awhile back but the mile markers were cheap!! I dont know if braddah Ka'Aina still works there but always got the good deals through him. Congrats!!:rocker:
Had to move to Maui for family reasons 3 months ago.<<<nothing bad. I wish I still lived on Oahu, just more to do there. :cheers: searching for mile markers, will it fit the Allpro bumper?

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Winchdepot was selling the Warn M8000 for around $500 and the shipping was free. No tax either. It fit perfectly in my All Pro bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks! I'm still shopping around and I stumbled across the Titan winch. The 10,000lb to be exact. Any feedback on this winch? I did some searching on this winch and thought it was/is a well built product. And because if US to CDN exchange rate, I thought it wasn't that bad of a deal.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
*update* I just bought the Titan Winch from Duncan. Also great guy. Even tho we just talked thru e-mail. He was pretty fast in responding. Its gonna take 7-10 days for it to get here. Not to bad!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on your mods for the FJ!:cheers:

A lot of the vendors here are truly great people!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
The Titan looks rock solid, I remember checkin them out a while back. Nice products. If you are looking for synth line check winchline.com. I got a kind deal on the fat stuff. def don't go 100 foot though. I actually need to get my line cut and re spliced on the thimble because if I dont wind it perfectly it doesnt fit without binding up. I think I need about 10 foot chopped.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys can't wait for my products to arrive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts