Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

521 - 536 of 536 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,586 Posts
Wish I could go!
What's the deal?! :lol: I figured with school starting, none of the usual gang could make it. I was gonna get my folks to come with since they've actually never been wheeling but they can't either. Just us 2 again. Still feels like summer to me, wondering when that'll wear off?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anyone headed to the creepy crawl at Kansas Rocks? Just moved here from Texas and would like to meet some fellow FJ people as I feel like I’m surrounded by chevys and fords!

·
Premium Member
7,586 Posts
Anyone headed to the creepy crawl at Kansas Rocks? Just moved here from Texas and would like to meet some fellow FJ people as I feel like I’m surrounded by chevys and fords!
Yes! We were planning on going - not sure how late we'll stay. I was also gonna ask some other guys I know and see if they can make it too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Anyone else hoping for more than a light dusting of snow this winter?

Love me some snowy driving but unfortunately down here in Wichita it has just been cold as balls with zero precipitation. Saw KC got a little bit last night, but nothing like the winter wonderland I've been hoping for

·
Premium Member
7,586 Posts

Love me some snowy driving but unfortunately down here in Wichita it has just been cold as balls with zero precipitation. Saw KC got a little bit last night, but nothing like the winter wonderland I've been hoping for
Always! We never seem to get much most years. Last year it barely snowed once or twice I think. And this year so far we've had enough to accumulate once. I'm from Salina.

If it ever does snow I think overnight wheeling down some fresh dirt roads sounds like fun.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

We have about 5-6 inches on the ground right now, so I took the scenic route in and out of town to hit some access roads. Was a great way to warm up after shoveling snow this morning. Cold as balls is right, it was 1°F this morning!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Anyone up for Tuttle saturday?

@Ryandoobs too early to tell yet, working up the courage to brave the potential cold you know! I remember one year the weather ended up being really nice for it though.
Looking forward to Saturday! Probably only have 1 jeep with us, so plenty of room in the group!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am an ambassador in Toyota Ladies United for Kansas! We have an event in the works in Euerka Springs, Arkansas for a weekend in June. This event will include women all over the midwest. We need to know a estimated number of people that would be interested in coming down as Euerka Springs allows car groups to have parades and it would be pretty badass to have a group of women with badass Toyotas :D Families are welcome also TIA

521 - 536 of 536 Posts