Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
If I can scrounge up some cash for better tires (maybe Mickey T's MTZ), I'm there. Unfortunately my bald stockies won't do the trick at KS Rocks. :(
Keep me in the loop.

- Nick

·
Registered
458 Posts
Im all over that I live 10mi from the park and been going with my son or hooking up with other people at the park keep me posted.
hotsteel 41 sek rocks:rocker:
I just put on a set of cooper stt's 265's and love them it has rained alot but the park dries out fast if it does not rain the day before it's good on the hills.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think I have a softball tournament that day but if not I'll go. I'll let you know.

KC-Ti-FJC, stock tires should do okay at KS rocks - if it's not muddy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Crap, we are going out of town that weekend. If things change, Im there. Ive been wanting to get down there and get some trail time in before heading to the Summit next month.

Anyone going to the Summit?

·
Registered
144 Posts
It's a definate maybe. Gotta check the schedules.....

·
Registered
458 Posts
my son and I will be there and he drives a bronco we all like the fun in the park. I also have talked to two of my coworkers who are park regulars and want to go also.we went two weeks ago by ourselves had a blast but my son got stuck and trapped me in I walked and found a way out a steep rock hill man the fj is a incredible ride made it out with out a scratch.Having more in a group would have helped cause when I doubled back I pulled him out easily.Does every one want to come in the A.M. I can be there by 9:00 6/21/08 write back when you know more.
Hotsteel41 sekrocks:rocker:

·
Registered
458 Posts
it's about 230mi to krrp from salina. south to wichita 54 hwy east to redfield ks turnoff north 6mi.
hotsteel41 sekrocks:rocker:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Anyone want to meet up at Micky D's on Metcalf & I-435...say around 9am for the trip down to KRRP?

There is a possibility of rain Thurs & Fri. That will make those rocks very slick, and there is more of a possibility of trail damage. I'll be calling down there Friday to check into weather conditions.

·
Registered
458 Posts
yep its been raining every two days just let me know friday what time everyone will be here and I will me up with you at the park I can be there any time in the morning. bring your bug spray lots of ticks and chiggers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone want to meet up at Micky D's on Metcalf & I-435...say around 9am for the trip down to KRRP?

There is a possibility of rain Thurs & Fri. That will make those rocks very slick, and there is more of a possibility of trail damage. I'll be calling down there Friday to check into weather conditions.
I can meet you there at 9:00. Earlier is good for me too. I think Hotsteel41 was actually wanting to meet in the park @ 9:00. Either way is fine by me. I'll have my CB on channel 21. :rocker:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm still on board for Saturday. I can meet at either MickeyD's or KS Rocks as well. Just let me know the plan.

-nick:wave:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Weather permitting, I'll be at McDonald's on Metcalf, just south of I-435 at 8am, and leaving McDonald's at 830am sharp. The CB will be on channel 21 for those that may be running late....

That should put us at the park at 930am.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I will meet up with you guys at the park at 9:30 weather looks good on sat.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts