Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Sorry, we were too busy watching our girl and all the other kids have the time of their lives! I will check our camera though...maybe the wife got some photos.

KUDOS to all those involved with the kids giveaway! You all did a great job. My girl is so proud of her backpack...she says that it will replace her Dora backpack for pre-school, now theres a compliment:lol:

Doc

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Sorry, we were too busy watching our girl and all the other kids have the time of their lives! I will check our camera though...maybe the wife got some photos.

KUDOS to all those involved with the kids giveaway! You all did a great job. My girl is so proud of her backpack...she says that it will replace her Dora backpack for pre-school, now theres a compliment:lol:

Doc
The back packs where a big hit both my children love theirs. All the people involved with the kids raffle did a great job!
I'm happy to hear that they really love their prizes.

The Smokey Mountain Cruisers sponsored the kids raffle this year and we had a blast doing it. We had so many people come up and thank us for doing this for their kids and making them apart of the Summit's events. The smiles on the kids faces and the joy of them having so much fun, was all the thanks we needed.

We have offered to do it again next year. :)

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Kid's auction was awesome. The MC was spectacular.

I'll review the pic's to see what I can find, but I remember having a good time watching all the kids with the beach balls, etc.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Stacey,

I will be more than happy to do it again, from this part of the country. :rofl:

Jackie

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I would love to have you help out again. :)
Let me know if you need help from me! Unless I have another two month old at next year's summit....I should be available! :D

...maybe I'll be preggo for the '09 Summit........... :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
...next prize... another backpack! :rofl:

Sorry, I had no idea it would go on for soooo long. I made those backpacks with donations from my IBFF from FJCCentral. I heard someone say what a lame gift a backpack would be, but I think they went over really well!

I wish I had my camera with me, I'd love a pic of a little, little kid with their backpack on!

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts

Sorry, I had no idea it would go on for soooo long. I made those backpacks with donations from my IBFF from FJCCentral. I heard someone say what a lame gift a backpack would be, but I think they went over really well!

I wish I had my camera with me, I'd love a pic of a little, little kid with their backpack on!
I guess that person didn't have any kid(s).

Makayla loves both of her's :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

OMG - Molly already loves your forum name, and she loves the backpack she got. When she finds out the two are related..... pure excitement.

Thanks so much for those! they look great!

·
NWFJCC Moderator
2,801 Posts

The backpacks are COOL. Conrad love's his. Thank you very much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts