Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EVERY time I do something different to my FJ, my daughter (4 yrs old) gets in/around my truck and sees what I have done different and says the following two phrases...

"Daddy! how'd you do that??!!"
and
"Thank You Daddy!!" Implying that I did it for her...

It never gets old!!! Anyone eles kids have an opinion or something to say about your mods?

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I smacked my seven year old kids butt the other day for talking back to his mother and he said" Daddy if I was a daddy I wouldn't smack my sons butt" My five year old said one day when he was up set " I'm going to buy your house with a Credit card and kick you out!" I just laugh they are so incredible. I built a motorcycle over the course of 18 months and my then four year old helped me every night. He knows all the tool measurements and all the basics very well. I can say Matt get me a 5/8 open ended wrench and he can get it easily. I love kids and volunteer coach soccer, t-ball, slow pitch, and the cub scouts awesome times probably saved my life and I learn so much.

Great thread:cheers:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!! thats awseome!! the one about buying the house with the credit card is priceless!!! :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
reminds me when my son was around 6 years old...he asked me if i could buy him a car...i told him you aren't old enough to drive it...he said...i will wash it and work on it until i am old enough to drive it...i then said i can't afford it...he said how bout you write a cheque?...i said i can't write a cheque for it...he said yes you can you have a whole box of them in your desk:lol:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
My 4 year old daughter while sitting in the car at Lowe's with my entire family in tow....

"I'm freezing my nuts off"

And then every eye pointed to me.

·
Registered
594 Posts
We had a little girt complain to us the other day that her brother tried to kick her in the nuts. lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
Lmao

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Another good one--

She is now 7, and my wife was fighting her to take a bath. She was fed up at this point and said, "this soap isn't worth a sh-t!"

Again I heard my name called from across the house. I think maybe I should have been a sailor.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
My kids are all grown but several years ago when the yuongest was like 2 she would always crawl under the car with me if I was working on it... Of course getting all greasy. I would pick her up in her cute little outfit and take her to the house, FOllowed by the oldest Daughter, 4 at the time, yelling "mom Dad used sissy to clean the car again"

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Just last night my youngest of 3 was sleeping with us because he's been really sick with chest congestion and a fever. I'm sleeping, I hear him wrestling around, then I hear: "Excuse me, Excuse me,..." I say "yes, sweetie are you ok?" Hes says, "yes mamma, I love you." I say, "I love you too honey"..then he tells me he was having bad dreams, tells me he had a dream that some one killed our family dog. I tell him to think of things that are happy, and most likely his dreams will get better..he's silent for a moment, then says "it's kind of like netflix, huh?" :lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
my wife reminded me of a time at church when the youngest was 5, COuldnt Pronounce "R" in words... She was talking about she had a dress on to the pastor, ANd said to the Pastor " do you like it? mommy didnt wash the [email protected]#es so i had to wear this" She was trying to Say Britches...but left the R out of it and of course the whole church heard her.... that was 14 yrs ago and to this day, He reminds about it when we go to church.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
My kids are all grown but several years ago when the yuongest was like 2 she would always crawl under the car with me if I was working on it... Of course getting all greasy. I would pick her up in her cute little outfit and take her to the house, FOllowed by the oldest Daughter, 4 at the time, yelling "mom Dad used sissy to clean the car again"
That is hilarious.

Netflix too ROTFLMAO

My youngest asks me all the time dad is "because" a bad word or some other word he hears. It's so funny I just laugh but every once in a while it's not so funny and normally happens when leaving grandpa's house. Its all good though kids will hear it eventually and at least my son asks me which is something I never want to lose.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My 4 year old daughter loves to tell anyone about my FJ: "the engine goes REALLY fast and it has THREE windshield wipers!"

I'm subscribing to this thread - great stories and quotes!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my wife reminded me of a time at church when the youngest was 5, COuldnt Pronounce "R" in words... She was talking about she had a dress on to the pastor, ANd said to the Pastor " do you like it? mommy didnt wash the [email protected]#es so i had to wear this" She was trying to Say Britches...but left the R out of it and of course the whole church heard her.... that was 14 yrs ago and to this day, He reminds about it when we go to church.
WOW!! these are all really Funny!!!! Glad I started this thread!! I quoted this post because of the "not being able to pronounce the R's"...Last year or so my then 3 year old was in the living room and I had just bought a huge decretive clock for the living room...you might see where this is going...couldnt pronounce the "L"..."thats a big co*k!!!!! LOL!!! We were Rolling!!!

Not the way I want to hear my daughter talk...EVER!!!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
reading the additions to the thread brought back a funny thing my oldest son said when he was about 4 years old...i was driving a 4 runner at the time and had it in the shop because someone decided to drop something on my sunroof from 20 or 30 floors up in an apartment building downtown...while the truck was being repaired they gave me a courtesy car which was a blue corolla...when i got home my wife asked me what kind of car they gave me...i said a little blue sh*tbox...my son heard it and repeated it a few times over the few days i was driving it...well the truck got fixed and a few days later we were driving in traffic with the windows open on a warm day...he got excited while we were stopped for a red light and pointed out the window at the car beside us "look dad a little blue sh*tbox!" the rather large biker looking dude that was driving it wasnt ammused and was glaring at me...i was really happy when the light changed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts