Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that lifts are subject to opinion....what is yours? I'm willing to pay a bit more for the Kings just not sure it's worth the extra $$$. I was toying with the idea of a 6 inch but decided that was not necessary.

I'll do moderate off roading mostly for remote camping and such. I do want to put on some MT MTZ 35s as well.

Goods and bads for both would be appreciated.

Also, where is the best place to purchase Kings?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
There is no comparison between the two. King's are, hands down, a better ride.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Yea I thought I just replied on a simular thread. I have the Toytec's, I love them and the ride. I dont know much about the kings so I cannot compare. I drive mostly on rode and rarely off road.

Good luck in your decision

:cheers:

Jay

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Actually now that I look back, it was Fox vs. Toytec, not King vs. Toytec. Same response though...Money no option = Kings or Icons or Fox or Swayaway or Radflo.

For the money though, I think Toytec is great. I would get them over OMEs or a spacer any day of the week.

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Hornsfan summed it up pretty well. My friends with Toytecs like them. I love my Icons.

Also consider, from what I have gleaned from the Forum, if you put 35" tires on, you will probably need to regear your FJ at some point. Another expense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts