Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
fka GW193
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All Campers,
Thought I would work on a find your fellow [email protected] thread. If you know your site # post up and I'll add you to the map.
That way we can kinda locate our Summiteers and maybe get around to meet and greet everyone.

View attachment KOA [email protected] Updated 6-25-08

Post up if you want, I'll add you to the map.
Thanks,
GW

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
We will be there from July 15th - 20th.

Camp site #42.

See ya soon...

:bigthumb:

-

·
Registered
141 Posts
Site #41 late Monday night - Sunday morning.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I am at the KOA from the 16th - 20th at a tent site. I don't see the site indicated anywhere on the reservation.
Just look for a silver FJ, there shouldn't be to many of them there:lol:

Fatbob

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
There is a group of us at Spot D from July 15-20.

·
fka GW193
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
P.S. I forgot to say i'll be parked with mattmainster in overflow until we get our spots on the 2nd day.
Cool. If you can call them and get your spot for the 2nd day on, I'll post it along with the overflow. Trying to give a heads up for after hours activities being planned. Thanks Dom,
GW

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Cool. If you can call them and get your spot for the 2nd day on, I'll post it along with the overflow. Trying to give a heads up for after hours activities being planned. Thanks Dom,
GW

I just called and spoke with the owner. She's doing everything possible to get me and dom into regular spots., but for now, we're still in overflow.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
jeshua,

Which forum members are included,I'll list all present at your site. If that's acceptable.
Thanks,
GW
Not sure of everyone its FJ-Ollie's site. But those I know for sure are Ollie, frogeye and my self.

·
Registered
173 Posts
The Boys and I are in spot 27 from the 13th - 20th. My wife is flying in on the 16th to surprise the boys. She thinks they might miss her too much, but I think it's the other way around..lol.. I am sooooooo ready! This Dallas heat is killing me. I can't wait to meet all of you guys. I am sure there will be some good times happening. :cheers:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hello all... We are arriving on Wednesday in the afternoon. Staying at an RV site - not sure of the number, looked at the reservation, but no indication of the site number. We will have a small Casita trailer a small terrier and a modded Sun Fusion. See you then.

·
Registered
101 Posts
We are arriving afternoon/ evening of the 15th...space 43..Fusion with color matched Trailblazer camper

PS the FSJ (full size Jeep) guys also have a "rally" and are staying at KOA (southern end of loop)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Arriving 16th to the 21st, Rv parking, Ti-Met with matching Fleetwood E3. Site #102

1 - 20 of 69 Posts