Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you'll get an AT Board and ride down Imogene you will be the man. I'll even take pictures of the event. :cheers:

·
fka GW193
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I said earlier... soon we're gonna merge our party AO into one "bigun"
..How prophetic!

Let me suggest/explain, We "FJ City" residents need to plan a city-wide get together one evening, what say ye?

We could invade the Cafe "en masse" on Friday night for BBQ and beers,or some fine resident might wish to organize a bring-what-you-got gathering down by the pond (hint-hint):lol:

Post any suggestions and let's do a in-thread, hijack-poll to get this going.

Thanks all,
GW
OK No one interested in doing the eat, drink, and ....drink more thing? Anyone have other ideas, I'm game. Meanwhile, I'll just go back to my Bass/Guinness Black and Tan.:cheers:
GW

·
Registered
906 Posts
We will be there from the 16th through the 20th. Site 57A. Anyone bringing their dog?

·
fka GW193
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
We will be there from the 16th through the 20th. Site 57A. Anyone bringing their dog?
Gotcha CC,Nope, no dog with me. If you bring yours be sure to walk him over in the overflow aka Bum Lot, have him leave Dom a present.:lol: JK, Dom, easy. I know you know were I live, I wouldn't want the present in my tent, now would I.:mecry:

Still growing, and there are probably others who don't post here as well. The place is getting crowded. But hey, that just makes for bigger parties, right?

GW

·
Registered
141 Posts
Our dog would love to come along, but I don't think we could squeeze him in the back of the FJ with all our stuff. And it could be a long trip with him...he is pretty gassy and there wouldn't be enough ventilation!!

Attachments

41 - 60 of 69 Posts