Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of "thank you"s this week. So here's one more:

... For making 2009 FJSummit better than ever, I would like to add to the list FJCruiserforums.com. This place turned us all on to the FJCruiser and off road adventures, Have a question? There is always somebody with an answer, somebody to point you to a thread you should have read, somebody to crack a joke, somebody to complain and, always, someone to pick up the pieces and give you clarity. FJCruiserforums has made us laugh out loud and has brought tears to our eyes. You can walk away angry and come back to find the community welcomes you with open arms. Countless friendships have been made through this digital place! Is it too bold to say this forum enriches many peoples lives? I believe it does! I personally have made many friends on this forum and always look forward to matching their faces with their avatars! I am usually surprised to find that everyone has a lot more in common then just a truck. Family, friends and frolic!

I also believe the Principals and Mods of FJcruiserforums.com are the fairest on the web and really care about this virtual place. They rarely making a bad call, and stepping up to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Say thanks to a Moderator now and then. They really deserve it! And special thanks to Dragon, for always keeping me sane!:wave:

As for FJSummit No.3, and past FJSummits, FJSummit.org thanks FJCruiserforums.com and acknowledges their important and essential goodwill and support! Cheers!:cheers:

And, of course, this place has cost me a ton of money in mods!:bigthumb:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Lots of "thank you"s this week. So here's one more:

... For making 2009 FJSummit better than ever, I would like to add to the list FJCruiserforums.com. This place turned us all on to the FJCruiser and off road adventures, Have a question? There is always somebody with an answer, somebody to point you to a thread you should have read, somebody to crack a joke, somebody to complain and, always, someone to pick up the pieces and give you clarity. FJCruiserforums has made us laugh out loud and has brought tears to our eyes. You can walk away angry and come back to find the community welcomes you with open arms. Countless friendships have been made through this digital place! Is it too bold to say this forum enriches many peoples lives? I believe it does! I personally have made many friends on this forum and always look forward to matching their faces with their avatars! I am usually surprised to find that everyone has a lot more in common then just a truck. Family, friends and frolic!

I also believe the Principals and Mods of FJcruiserforums.com are the fairest on the web and really care about this virtual place. They rarely making a bad call, and stepping up to fix whatever needs to be fixed.

Say thanks to a Moderator now and then. They really deserve it! And special thanks to Dragon, for always keeping me sane!:wave:

As for FJSummit No.3, and past FJSummits, FJSummit.org thanks FJCruiserforums.com and acknowledges their important and essential goodwill and support! Cheers!:cheers:

And, of course, this place has cost me a ton of money in mods!:bigthumb:
^^^^ditto^^^^

·
Premium Member
7,671 Posts
:clap::clap:

absolutely beautiful!

Tim, Seth, and Ty, I can call of you guys friends. Seth may start schit with me everytime I see him but that's ok LOL :lol:
As for the moderators on this site, I've always found them fair, and if there was a problem in got rectified!

·
Registered
934 Posts
:clap::clap:

absolutely beautiful!

Tim, Seth, and Ty, I can call of you guys friends. Seth may start schit with me everytime I see him but that's ok LOL :lol:
As for the moderators on this site, I've always found them fair, and if there was a problem in got rectified!
X2:cheers:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've gotten so much usful infomation here for free that it's almost shameful !
Ditto on the post ! :clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Well here I was sitting about to ban Tim just for the fun of it and he posted that. Nicely done sir.

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
The Summit and it's organizers are a huge part of this forum. Tim is a Class A guy who has always been supportive of the forum and has always taken the high road. Thanks for being one of the good guys in this world, Tim.
:cheers:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I for one disagree with the OP-this site should be shut down! Why?? Cuz it's crack and I'm addicted to it. I spend way too much time on here and get way too much knowledge about my FJ and plan for way too many mods I can't even afford.

Not to mention my wife thinks I'm having an affair w/ someone on here.

Seriously, this site is the goods!!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I for one disagree with the OP-this site should be shut down! Why?? Cuz it's crack and I'm addicted to it. I spend way too much time on here and get way too much knowledge about my FJ and plan for way too many mods I can't even afford.

Not to mention my wife thinks I'm having an affair w/ someone on here.

Seriously, this site is the goods!!:rocker:

Funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Yeah! What he/she said!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts