Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading a great deal of FU's to dealers and service departments I thought I would offer my compliments to one...

The service guys at Joe Heitz in Clarksville TN (about 45 minutes N of Nashville) have been great to me.

They have repaired a number of items and even took several hours to track down a problem on a non-OEM part (lift kit) for me at no additional charge.

Last week I even managed to sheer a off one of the bolts that holds on the front skid plate and yesterday they drilled it out and re-tapped it for me at no charge.

The customer service and parts guys are great and very off-road friendly and I will be going to them for as long as I am in the area.

Anyone in the Nashville area that is having problems with a dealer screwing them on warentees should give these guys a try...

Just my .02...

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
That's good to know.. Thanks.. Ron

After reading a great deal of FU's to dealers and service departments I thought I would offer my compliments to one...

The service guys at Joe Heitz in Clarksville TN (about 45 minutes N of Nashville) have been great to me.

They have repaired a number of items and even took several hours to track down a problem on a non-OEM part (lift kit) for me at no additional charge.

Last week I even managed to sheer a off one of the bolts that holds on the front skid plate and yesterday they drilled it out and re-tapped it for me at no charge.

The customer service and parts guys are great and very off-road friendly and I will be going to them for as long as I am in the area.

Anyone in the Nashville area that is having problems with a dealer screwing them on warentees should give these guys a try...

Just my .02...

·
Registered
387 Posts
The dealership in Timmins Ontario is offroad friendly as well..James Toyota. They said they would install my lift kit even recomended roughcountry, I'm not crazy about there sales staff, but they got top notch service and parts department.

·
Registered
348 Posts

Just my .02...
one of the things I greatly miss about TN... we were stationed in Chattanooga for 3 yrs and everyone was extremely nice & friendly, no matter where we went...

glad to see things haven't changed in that gorgeous state :)

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Stevinson East in Aurora, CO is an exceptional off road friendly service company. We're gettin Fa~jay~jay worked on as we speak..

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts

Just my .02...
Vince, this is nice to know. Beaman in Nashville has been good with the normal services, but I feel that if I had a real off road issue there would be a problem. Which is bad, I been dealing with my service guy for over 22 years.

I look at it like this the bigger service departments are doing good from the normal svcs, where a smaller dealers that's not as busy will do a better job of getting a repair under warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts