Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

L-track mounting options

9K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  mudslinger 
I've been using bungies in my cargo area and was looking for something like this over a storage box because I carry different stuff at different times of the year.

Can you post up pics of the setup you have in the cargo area? Much appreciated!:cheers:

I was just interested in how the setup looked and how versatile it is. How are the tracks oriented? That sort of stuff. If you don't have pics I can just check it out at the Show this weekend.

Nice setup. I wonder how well the tracks would work mounted to the rubber cargo lining? I'm still debating on whether I want a shelf because I'd need something that was easily removable or that folded up. Thanks for posting the link

The loading issue is why I was wanting to mount it to the cargo area's floor. I, like everybody else, don't want my stuff rolling around in the back while on trails (hence the mutliple storage solutions on this forum). I'll see if I can brainstorm a few sketches before the meet.

FJNewb, your rig is geared more toward expeditions, am I correct?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.