Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
Heading to the LA Auto Show tommorrow (Sunday 1/8/06) with digital SLR at hand. Will try to take alotta pictures of the FJ. Anyone have any specific requests? Can't guarantee anything but will try my best.

T

·
Registered
644 Posts
toyota homie said:
front looking in to back if possible have fun :)
Yes please...in the pics I have seen, the back window is like 12" high...that sucks. OOOH, and I need a couple pics from over the steering wheel, lookin out beyond the hood, so I can pretend I am driving one. Vrroom vrroom.:D

THANKS THANKS

·
Registered
106 Posts
also if u can get a picture of someone laying the the cargo area with the back seats folded so i can see how big that is if possible- have fun thanks

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
rsa said:
Pretty ladies. Next to an FJ Cruiser if possible. :) Have a great time and thanks!

Stewart
combination of all - pretty ladies in the back - i need to see how much room there is

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
iCruiser said:
Guys,
Heading to the LA Auto Show tommorrow (Sunday 1/8/06) with digital SLR at hand. Will try to take alotta pictures of the FJ. Anyone have any specific requests? Can't guarantee anything but will try my best.

T
Try to get a shot or two of someone laying in the back with the seats folded down and the tailgate closed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
1. View from driver's seat toward right rear corner - as if driver turned head to check for cars (I use my mirrors, but I still try the head check; plus, I know for a fact some drivers never use their mirrors...idiots!)

2. View from driver's seat looking back out rear tailgate window.

3. View from driver's seat over dash/hood (normal driving position/view) with seat jacked up and with the seat at lowest setting.

4. Views from back seat - out front window and out side windows (can you actually see anything from back there in the reclined positioned? Can you see anything if you lean up?)

5. Shot of a person or tape measure, in the cargo area, with the tail gate closed and the back seats folded over.

6. Same as 5., but with the person or tape measure at a diagonal position.

7. View of the buttons to see if they have added anything new since the last batch of pictures.

8. How about a picture of a formal note from Toyota, declaring that all members of the FJCruiserForums get a free 1:1 (not just 1:18) 2007 FJ Cruiser?!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Can you pretend to be blind and bring a dog with you, then snap a few pics of the dog sticking out the back window. And maybe sitting in the back area. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
At the Greenville event they showed an awesome video which started with the FJ40 and then transitioned to the FJ Cruiser driving around. It's the video with ZZ Top LaGrange playing in the background. Ask one of the Toyota people if they can make it available for download.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ramblin Wreck said:
At the Greenville event they showed an awesome video which started with the FJ40 and then transitioned to the FJ Cruiser driving around. It's the video with ZZ Top LaGrange playing in the background. Ask one of the Toyota people if they can make it available for download.
You go to Ga Tech?
If your into off-roading maybe we can get a group together or somethin

1 - 20 of 80 Posts