Discussion Starter #361

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #363

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
When we were looking at the dates, we didn't realize that was the same weekend as SCC but when we asked those saying that they were going, all agreed that the Ozark Adventure 2 was better than going to SCC and maybe with the event going on there will be less people on the trails were we are going.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Makes sense to me. I am not set up for an expedition style run like you guys are gonna do but one day I would like to do something like this.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #366

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #367
Just to give everyone a heads up, I'm going to try and set up a meet and greet for next weekend. I met a cool guy a few weeks ago with a Tacoma and Joey from Shreveport will be in town.

Not sure if a location yet, maybe Mikes place (Whodaqs) next to the theater on Johnston street.

Once I get more info, I'll post it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
We are doing a M&G this Saturday at Frozen Sun on Ambassador. We will be meeting up around 5pm if anyone is interested in joining us. Chances are, we will have a few Jeeps and other vehicle there too.

Frozen Sun Daiquiris
1517 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
Waiting for me at the casa. Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70/17

1.jpg :surprise

2.jpg

all loaded and ready to get them put on in the morning :smile

3.jpg

4.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #371

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Looking good!! I couldn't make up my mind on those or the Coopers. I went with the coopers cause I got one hell of a deal!! when I wear out the Coopers, I'll probably go with the Nittos.
Jax':wave:

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Looking good!! I couldn't make up my mind on those or the Coopers. I went with the coopers cause I got one hell of a deal!! when I wear out the Coopers, I'll probably go with the Nittos.

Jax':wave:

I'm looking forward to running them.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #374

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
Is there anyone in or near Alexandria, LA who would be available for a vehicle recovery? A buddy got his truck stuck on a trail.

·
Premium Member
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #377

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've got a gx470. Lifted. Tires. Arb skids. Bumper. Dual battery. All the greatness of the 120 platform with the comfort of a Lexus.
Also picked up a 79 hilux I'm rebuilding.
I need to make a meeting.

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
I've got a gx470. Lifted. Tires. Arb skids. Bumper. Dual battery. All the greatness of the 120 platform with the comfort of a Lexus.
Also picked up a 79 hilux I'm rebuilding.
I need to make a meeting.
Look into Southern Style Speed. They make front bumpers for your car in Baton Rouge.

361 - 380 of 390 Posts