Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Stike just started up a club for Las Vegas Locals called 702 FJ Crew.

Send us an email if you'd like to join or if you'd like to hit some trails while you're visiting Sin city.

I hope you all enjoy the shameless plagerization of "artistic graphics" too!

BF2 Junky

·
Registered
605 Posts
I hope you all enjoy the shameless plagerization of "artistic graphics" too!
BF2 Junky
Ok, as usual I'll bite. What does that mean?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, maybe I should correct myself...

First off, my spelling is atroshus 78P. It should have been "Plagiarism", which is defined as the act of falsely presenting someone else's work as your own.

I was refering to the two images of FJ Cruisers on my site - which were copied from a thread on this forum entitled "Artistic FJ Pics".

But not only was my spelling wrong, but due to the fact that I bragged about "stealing" the images, and inadvertenly admitted the work was not my own. Therefore, I did not commit any such act of Plagiarism!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good Luck with your club. Hope you guys get some good members.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Couldn't tell if you were accusing the forum of copying some of your work or what...just wasn't clear where you were coming from or headed to. Now we know. Good luck with your club.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
OK, can you guys in in Vegas get us a cheap room for this event in Vegas on j11/4 ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
How does one go about joining the Las Vegas FJ Crusier club, just ordered my 2014 FJ Trail Team Crusier and wanted to start things off right.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
You might want to post up in the NV section. This thread is over 7 years old and only one person on it is shown to have posted in the last year. Some of the people haven't posted for over a year or two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts