Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've talked to a couple of fellas, but no one wants to make the drive out to Commerce City (near DIA) to come get these crossbars off my OEM roof rack.

I'm moving on Wed.

Anyone want them?

I also have the front-to-back running bars, but one side has a big dent and a couple of feet are broken off (a la UPS).

Let me know.
Edward
402 770 2856

·
Registered
876 Posts
I've talked to a couple of fellas, but no one wants to make the drive out to Commerce City (near DIA) to come get these crossbars off my OEM roof rack.

I'm moving on Wed.

Anyone want them?

I also have the front-to-back running bars, but one side has a big dent and a couple of feet are broken off (a la UPS).

Let me know.
Edward
402 770 2856
I live at 104th and Tower, say where and when and I'll be there! I called the number above and was told I had the wrong number.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I was hoping you saw that! Good timing :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
I've been looking for a set if this falls through let me know. I'll cover the shipping charges.

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Even though I already have a set, I'd take them if they're still available after the two previous claims above fall through.

Ya just never know when you're gonna do soemthing stupid and need a new crossbar or rail. :)

steven

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
I was hoping you saw that! Good timing :bigthumb:
I kinda missed this earlier.
So, Jock, did you lose something to a tree or over-hang on Sunday?

steven

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
I went and picked them up just now. I'll split them with you 2 and 2, next time we get together I'll bring them with me.

Thanks again Edward!
As long as Joeg180 doesn't hate me for benefiting from your generosity, I'll take em.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I kinda missed this earlier.
So, Jock, did you lose something to a tree or over-hang on Sunday?

steven
Nah, I wanted them so I could do something else and I had just asked Eric the day before what he did with his.

Much like Edward I really don't want to mess with shipping them, so local gets first dibs. Sorry about that Joeg180.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts