Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...sorry for such a last minute call on this. Anyone up for Rampart Range tomorrow? We really have no trail picked...we thought we would just go explorin and make a day out of it. Is there a good time for everyone to meet up..we were thinkin late morning... possibly 11:00.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah they're all pretty easy...a few obstacles..

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just so you know... the meeting place for everyone is at 10:00 @ High Country 4x4 (address on official thread) where they will be holding an open house... maybe we can hit that for a few then hop onto I-25 from there...

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PFTTT that's funny... Bill and I have completely different conceptions on things in general..

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I might be up for that... I was going to go visit my place in Park County tomorrow but if a group is going to run something close to me here in Douglas County, I could change plans...

I'd prefer to meet you in Sedalia though... I'm down south here and High Country 4x4 means I'll be going in the opposite direction...

Thoughts?

PS- if you are going from High Country 4x4 to Rampart, avoid I-25; just take Santa Fe off 285 down to Sedalia

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm now this is definitely coming into play... our problem is we don't know exactly when we'll be leaving high country 4x4... they're having an open house.. pm me your number and we can set up meeting time and place tomorrow

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
sorry about the mix up... I'll inform you with the update

1 - 20 of 55 Posts