Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I have over the past week just imported an FJ from Portland, Oregon to the interior of BC, Canada. So now I'm officially an FJ owner. :clap:

I have been hangin around on the forum for months...picking up tips and good information and for that I thank all of you.

Anyways...my wife and I already love the FJ as we got more familiar with the ins & outs on the drive home.

I have a plan for me second luv...and I'm moving ahead full bore.:rocker:

So far I have installed a hitch (new post to come) have the ARB bumper in the garage, new Warn 8000 winch in a box and Old Man Emu lift kit downstairs.

Sure could use a "rims & tires choices for Dummies" thread to help me with the last choices.

We live in the Shuswap area and hope to travel stateside in the future to see some of the events that are talked about here.

Cheers,

Jim

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your new FJ! Sounds like you already have the basic essentials in your garage!

Now go get it dirty!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum!!!:wave::cheers:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful and grazy world of FJ Cruiser. Congratulations for the new ride, it's an amazing and awesome vehicle. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome :wave:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome... well worth the drive to the states.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts