Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After changing the oil or doing maintenence on my FJ I will just lay under the vehicle and stare. The latest episode happened when I installed my URD Y-Pipe. Afterwards I must have laid there 30 minutes just staring at things. Last night I crawed back under and stared for another 10 minutes. Just need reassurance I'm not going mad.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
After changing the oil or doing maintenence on my FJ I will just lay under the vehicle and stare. The latest episode happened when I installed my URD Y-Pipe. Afterwards I must have laid there 30 minutes just staring at things. Last night I crawed back under and stared for another 10 minutes. Just need reassurance I'm not going mad.
It's relaxing. It feels good on your back. Everyone should try it. That's FJ bonding at its finest. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Can't really understand why my S.O. thinks I'm strange when I do that (hey, glad to know I'm not alone)...

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Repeat after me... "I love my FJ, I love my FJ, I love my FJ"

Do this until the urge passes. Sometimes it takes several sessions over a long period of time!

cheers,

dale

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
My wife had made an appointment with the local Shrink for me next week pertaining to this very issue. Now that I can prove it is common among FJ owners, I'm going to cancel the appointment.

I refuse to respond to the drive shaft comment.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
What if I do it too and I don't have the same "factory equipment" as you guys? :rofl:

·
Registered
550 Posts
It's relaxing. It feels good on your back. Everyone should try it. :bigthumb:
I totally agree! :D

Oh...wait a minute...you're talking about FJs here, aren't you? :worried:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.