Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this bumper back in October (dropped a stack of summer earnings on it) . It usually takes Land Cruiser Northwest a little over a month to make it but they do a great job. Unfortunately, Fedex lost my first bumper (how do you lose a custom bumper?!) So LCNW made me another one after Christmas time and it came last week. Had a nice Smittybilt winch waiting for it, so after work Valentine's day my buddy came over and we put it on. 9pm -1 am and a midnight Walmart run and we finished. Here's my yellow toaster's new look.

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
Is that bare steel? You probably should at least paint it with some rustoleum to prevent it from rusting.

Looks great though!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Don't listen to these guys. The bumper would probably look awesome fully rusted. It's self repairing that way when you scrape rocks, Jeeps, etc.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Bought this bumper back in October (dropped a stack of summer earnings on it) . It usually takes Land Cruiser Northwest a little over a month to make it but they do a great job. Unfortunately, Fedex lost my first bumper (how do you lose a custom bumper?!) So LCNW made me another one after Christmas time and it came last week. Had a nice Smittybilt winch waiting for it, so after work Valentine's day my buddy came over and we put it on. 9pm -1 am and a midnight Walmart run and we finished. Here's my yellow toaster's new look.
I love mine too. Best investment on mine so far. Minus my new tires haha. I fit a nice 9.5ti Warn winch easily. Matt and those guys do great work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love mine too. Best investment on mine so far. Minus my new tires haha. I fit a nice 9.5ti Warn winch easily. Matt and those guys do great work.
I own the ORIGINAL LCNW bumper ( https://www.fjcruiserforums.com/media/20190424-142816.44858/full ) and it is still going strong. The rear also has a one-off version of the bumper. I think there was only one other Revtek FJ (silver) back in 2007 that had one. I am glad to see LCNW still fabbing bumpers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts