Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a good solution for the last part of my lighting system. Just ordered the Ricochet Air-dam and will be getting the HID driving lights for it soon. I am now looking for LED fog lights for the Expedition One front bumper. The two LED manufacturers I am familiar with, VisionX and Rigid, both have something that looks like it "might" fit, but that's a big gamble to take. The VisionX makes the Solstice 4" for but it is square, Rigid has the Dually D2, but I can't find any dimensions for it. Anyone have experience with mounting 4" LED fogs in your bumper?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
I'd be interested, as well, but have yet to find anything from the two main vendors sites. Maybe someone will chime in.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Dually is a 3"x3"x3"
I had considered Dually originally, but concerned about overall aesthetics. I never saw the KC's, they're a 4" light, so should fit the EXP One similarly to the Piaa's (which I'm now the owner of)

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the regular Duallys on the rear. I was hoping to use the D2s in the front. I did see the KC lights (after my OP) but they are a bit too rich for my blood at about $700 for a pair. The D2s are $400 for a set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts