Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2012 FJ and want to go with LEDs for all of the exterior lights. I am struggling with what might be the best replacements. I have tried to put together a complete set from some of the sites and just seem to struggle making sure I have all the right LED bulbs including the headlights. If there is a recommendation of vendor that wold be great. Thanks for helping this 69 year old Cruiser. LOL

·
Registered
175 Posts
I own a 2012 FJ and want to go with LEDs for all of the exterior lights. I am struggling with what might be the best replacements. I have tried to put together a complete set from some of the sites and just seem to struggle making sure I have all the right LED bulbs including the headlights. If there is a recommendation of vendor that wold be great. Thanks for helping this 69 year old Cruiser. LOL
Hannibal is correct Diode Dynamics is some quality stuff. They are expensive though. I am not.sold on paying a premium for LED bulbs. They are such a simple connection. I have Night Eye LED's in my 2007. I paid 29 bucks and they are going strong for 2 years now. All my interior and exterior leds are off Ebay I think maybe 15 bucks for all of them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have a mix of diode dynamics and Sylvania Zevo LED bulbs. I can't tell the difference between the two, and the Sylvania are significantly cheaper.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,875 Posts
My headlights are LED ones from DDM Tuning but I have LEDs for some of my other exterior lights from Diode Dynamics, they are awesome, and have a great warranty! So if they quit on you within the first 2 years (or 3 years... can't remember) you can get new ones! One of my license plate LEDs started flickering, so I messaged them and they sent new ones right away!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts