Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up in Fayetteville for a few days and was wondering if their are any places where you can find 50" - 52" curved light bars. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well it looks like I'll be looking a little closer to home. Might try to find someone who sells the see light brand. I'm really just fighting the urge to buy some rando light from e-bay. But if anyone has a 50"-52" curved light that they like feel free to share.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I decided to shop in Little Rock for my light. I decided to go with the 50" Quake Ultra Arc. It's listed at 288 watts, 23,000 lumens but more importantly it has a lifetime warranty. As impressed as I was with my pair of 15" Blitz Pro lights ( the honeymoon was short as moisture soon crept in ). This bar is obscenely bright and yes I know I've got 20" more of light bar working for me but holy mother of .... it's bright.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's been a little over a year now so I thought I would post an update. I could not be happier with the new light bar. It has preformed flawlessly. If you are in the market for a curved light bar and have already ventured down the "discount " path and got burned, try these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts